1.    #1  
    Is everyone so caught up in the new TCPMP player that noone has noticed that mmplayer has released a stable 1.0 version almost a month ago? I just happened to be going over my bookmarks and linked to their website, and on May 15 they released version 1.0.0. About to try it out now. Will post back with my results.
  2.    #2  
    Now has Treo 5 way support. Smoother playback. Guess that TCPMP app really made these guys get on the ball.
  3. GXX
    Quote Originally Posted by thomasanderson
    Now has Treo 5 way support. Smoother playback. Guess that TCPMP app really made these guys get on the ball.
    You can't beat 'free'.
    TCPMP plays a lot more formats than MMplayer. AVC playback is AMAZING.
    what is free? mmplayer is 17.95
    TCPMP is free.

But it didn't support the XVID encoded movies that I've been using with MMPlayer, so I didn't give it much of a look.
    ok thanks...you like tcpmp?
    My Xvid encoded movies work fine in TCPMP...
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Works better than fine for me too. TCPMP preforms far and away better then MMPlayer. I can play perfect videos on TCPMP that are 437 kb/sec (translation: Stereo, 30FPS, 320x240 with best resolution). At half that bit rate, the audio and video would get seriously out of sync on MMPlayer.
    Quote Originally Posted by PabloTX
    TCPMP is free.

But it didn't support the XVID encoded movies that I've been using with MMPlayer, so I didn't give it much of a look.
    TCPMP plays XVIDs better than MMPlayer.
    I hate to say, but I have been having a lot better luck with tcpmp as well, really once they start getting good support for streaming video, I don't think I will ever touch mmplayer again. . . although mmplayer could improve their streaming video support *hint* *hint*
    "The danger from computers is not that they will eventually get as smart as men, but that we will agree to meet them halfway." -Bernard Avishai
    "Computers are a lot like air conditioners - they both work great until you open windows." -Anonymous

Maybe I didn't load the codec, but it wouldn't play for me telling me it was an encoding issue.
  13.    #13  
    No personal offense intended Tekara, but your Sig makes me sick. What exact "support team" are you a part of. There has been no support for that particular app in 8 months. If this guy has family problems, he must be either a "Jackson" or "Kennedy", because no family other than the aformentioned, I've ever seen has problems for this long of time.