1.    #1  
    Just got my Treo650 today (what a fun little device!!) as a grad gift

Does using a bluetooth headset reroute all sounds to the headset? Like to listen to music, watch movies with TCPMP, playing games, etc. Im assuming you wont get stereo sound this way...

How much more battery does enabling bluetooth take?

Also how do you get graffiti to work? Its installed on the phone...

I love how much you can customize it with 3rd party apps...Keycaps, keyshader, ledoff.

Also can someone suggest a good cheap BT headset?

I hope this post is coherent...i guess im a little too excited
    Quote Originally Posted by Meteo
    Just got my Treo650 today (what a fun little device!!) as a grad gift

#1) Does using a bluetooth headset reroute all sounds to the headset? Like to listen to music, watch movies with TCPMP, playing games, etc. Im assuming you wont get stereo sound this way...

#2) How much more battery does enabling bluetooth take?

#3) Also how do you get graffiti to work? Its installed on the phone...

I love how much you can customize it with 3rd party apps...Keycaps, keyshader, ledoff.

#4) Also can someone suggest a good cheap BT headset?

I hope this post is coherent...i guess im a little too excited

#1) No...
    not possible. BT on the 650 doesnt support this.

#2) Depends on your usage. For me, I've left BT on ALL day & night (on 650) and have talked endlessly on the phone and have not used much battery at all.

#3)
    I have no idea on that one; I've NEVER used graffiti, not even on my T|3.

#4)
    My suggestion would be the Sony Ericcson HBH-660. I would say its good and inexpensive....cheap sounds so tacky. http://discussion.treocentral.com/im...ilies/wink.gif

Welcome to the 650 family!
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    Graffiti Anywhere (Free) or one of the Teal apps can use the built-in graffiti libs on the system. I never used Graffiti much myself either, after I bought Fitaliy for my older Palm. I have tried Graffiti Anywhere and it works fine, just a little klugy (have to activate it each time, or hold a button, in order to start writing graffiti.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks for the reply.

So Bluetooth would only work with phone calls correct?

Would a wired headset reroute all sounds to the headset for multimedia stuff and games?
    The programs that redirect audio to the headset are not reliable - they are hit/miss at times and may cause conflicts with other programs. Ben