1.    #1  
    Anyone tried this? Supposedly, it has a cover for the screen...and if they make it, I would guess that the screen might be fully functional??
    Quote Originally Posted by ovrdrvn
    Anyone tried this? Supposedly, it has a cover for the screen...and if they make it, I would guess that the screen might be fully functional??
    My wife has used the form-fit case with both her Treo 600 & Treo 650. Both the screen & keyboard are completely covered, but still remain functional.

I think they are ugly, but she loves it as the Treo is completely protected when thrown in her bag.
  3.    #3  
    Ah, thanks for the info. Their ad leads you to believe that the keyboard isn't covered...the one I have now covers it and it is a pain to use...think they have a new version? (BTW, it is ugly...but function over form for my tech...form over function for my ladies..oooh I could get slapped for that!)

:-)
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    The Palm Treo 650 case was the first case I purchased...but after awhile I hated the plastic cover which restricted my "easy" use of both the screen and keyboard. I recently used an exacto knife to remove the plastic and now I think it's the best case for my usage. Voila!...no screen or keyboard restriction...same belt clip usage...still easy to unsnap the strap (which helps keep my 1g card more secure)...still have the easy flip to protect the camera lens...and lastly...only $19.