1.    #1  
    I just got the Treo 650 from VZW and have Wireless Sync working but it disabled my Outlook sync. The only way I've been able to get both working is to enable the option to "enable other sync apps". But if I do so, everything gets hopelessly duplicated. Has anyone got both WS and OUtlook 2003 sync working together? Thanks.

Doug
    Last edited by Globetrotter; 06/04/2005 at 04:33 PM. Reason: misspelling
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    i know this isn't what you want to hear, but I spent 2 hours twice with supposedly "top level" software techs at Verizon Wireless Sync and never got it to work without doing EXACTLY what your's is. I finally switched to Snappermail for my e-mail and used the Palm conduit for Outlook 2003 and it works fine. Defeats the purpose of WS but I would rather have it run with no problems or duplicate records.
  3.    #3  
    I tried everything including installation on a newly built computer with no existing data. Same results. Doesn't anyone test these things? I've opted to keep the wireless sync going for now. I assume VZW will come out with a new app soon. I like the e-mail push and the web based PIM.

Thanks.
    I had the same problem. It worked on my 600. When I upgraded to the 650 I had the same problem you described. I gave up on Wirelesssync. I am trying Chatter for my email. So far I am real happy.