Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Same problem here too. Not the server. Most php files are prompted for downloading. This is not the mime type. It is in blazer. Still looking for a good fix.
    Everex Freestyle -> Palm IIIx -> Visor Deluxe -> Sony CLIE -> Kyrocera 6035 -> Toshiba e740 -> Tungsten T2 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre

visorcentral -> treo|central -> pre|central.net
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Deleted all blazer preferences, still having the problem.
    Everex Freestyle -> Palm IIIx -> Visor Deluxe -> Sony CLIE -> Kyrocera 6035 -> Toshiba e740 -> Tungsten T2 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre

Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Alright, Resco Explorer showed PHP associated with SiED which I did install fairly recently. I removed that association and everything is fine again.

Sorry to resurrect this old thread, but it is proof positive the search function works. I started having the same problem, and restoring my last backup didnt fix it. I did a search of the forums and found this old thread. I downloaded the trial of Resco, deleted SiEd's association to .PHP files, and VOILA! - problem fixed.

In my case I had SiEd on the card, and the first time I ran Resco I did not see the association - must have something to do with the program residing on the SD card I guess. I moved SiEd to RAM, ran it, then exited and ran Resco, and there it was, clear as day. I really like SiEd, so the Resco solution was great. Now that I've tried Resco, I think I will end up buying it - nice little program.
    Cingular Treo 650
    Click here to see what's loaded on my Treo 650
    Do you like my dog? Visit his website!!!
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    What is SiEd? I have a 700p with this issue but do not see this program?
    _DeusI_Deus@hotmail.com
    I've been having the same problem and did some searching online. I came across this solution.

End the php file with "?"

So http://katahdinsedge.com/schedule.php would be http://katahdinsedge.com/schedule.php?

Adding the ? does not interfere with php's process.

Thanks goes to loobick at Treonauts forum.
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    I have been doing some website programming on my site. I am learning wml and palm programming now.

If my php code does not deliver wml with no errors Blazer will try to download the php page rather than display the wml. I expect it is the same for html.

Also I have found I have to clean out the cache on Blazer each time. Otherwise it just gives the error for the cached version rather than display the corrected page.

It is not the webserver settings. PHP serves up html or wml or whatever you are trying to send to the browser.
    anyone figured this out yet? i changed the file association and cleared my cache and i still get the message to download the php file. I tried going to mobetube.com and i get the same error (VERY annoying..) any other suggestions?
  9. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    I do not have SiED, and I am having this problem with all pages. Soft Reset did not help.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123