1.    #1  
    I had been successfully using AOL 3.3 on my Treo 650. Two days ago it simply stopped working. Anyone else have this problem? Any suggestions on how to fix it?
    mine has always worked - sometimes I get an error that is fixed with a soft reset.
    Fred
    Cingular 680
    AOL = Garbage
    Can an intelligence create another intelligence more intelligent than itself? Are we more intelligent than the evolutionary process that created us? In turn, will the intelligence that we are creating come to exceed that of its creator?

[ Treo 650 on Sprint ]
    Global Posts
    788 Global Posts
    Is Now And Has Always Worked Fine For Me. Just WiSh They Would Add 5 Way Support
    [QUOTE=zelgo]AOL mobile totally BITES!

I hate AOL application. I downloaded versamail but do not know how to get AOL on it? What settings do i use ?[/FONT]
    using versamil setting up a new account setup ,setup a new account, and then select aol under mail service. Versamail makes it so easy to get your aol mail, also easy to get my .mac mail, there is a profile for it. I really like versamail, but I just discovered chatter and am addicted to it, now I know what blackberry users love about push email. I regret spending 20 bucks for aol mail. Live and learn...
    thanks ...

but i went to versamail........account setup.......new...but there was no choice for AOL..

What do i do? also, what version of versamail do you have? i am on a mac

thanks
    I am using versamail on my treo, thats where you set it up. Versamail comes with the treo 650 I have 3.1b. I have a sprint treo 650, and a powerbook.
    i am using aol with chatter and it is working great.

Fred
    I use both too atcually, chatter more now, it's faster. I like using aol if a friend or family member is on I check my mail and chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by loulouark
    thanks ...

but i went to versamail........account setup.......new...but there was no choice for AOL..

What do i do? also, what version of versamail do you have? i am on a mac

thanks
    AOL email:
    AOL (America Online) has begun offering a service called Open Mail Access that lets you check email using IMAP. Fortunately, IMAP is supported by VersaMail 3.0, so now Open Mail Access lets you get AOL email on your smartphone. Previously, AOL's email system was proprietary and couldn't be accessed by other email clients. Now you can use these settings to get AOL mail in VersaMail:

* Mail Service: AOL
    * Incoming mail server: imap.aol.com
    * Outgoing mail server: smtp.aol.com
    * (Advanced) Incoming Server Port Number: 143
    * (Advanced) Outgoing Server Port Number: 587

Setting up email on a Treo 650 smartphone
    ~ ScandaLous ~