1.    #1  
    I did a search and only found a small handful of people using a MOBO or similar wallet case.

Anyone still around that uses a wallet case?

TreoCentral store sells the MOBO that looks pretty good, but there are no photos that show the front side, so I have no idea how easy it is to access & use the Treo w/the case.

Anyone out there? I am looking for something that will hold CCards + cash and am open to other ideas.

TIA

Check this website...it seems to have more pictures of it.

http://www.wirelessground.com/trmocawiwaor.html
    I like the idea but I wonder how good the velcro holds the side that has the belt clip?
    Quote Originally Posted by t2gungho
    I like the idea but I wonder how good the velcro holds the side that has the belt clip?
    that's exactly what I was thinking. my friend just got one so I will check it out...
    The only time I ever made a mistake was when i thought I did and was mistaken.
  5.    #5  
    Thanks for the link, t2gungho

Better photos, all on one page, and a good sale price. I like the idea too. I am wondering about how it opens up in the front (still no photo of that) and what kind of access there is. I like to use the stylus, so this could be a problem.

I am on the lookout to combine my wallet and Treo and have only started, so I will see what else is out there...
    Quote Originally Posted by donric609
    that's exactly what I was thinking. my friend just got one so I will check it out...
    I mean, I have a treo to get rid of carry a phone and a pda. If I could use that case, then I can carry my treo and leave my wallet at home I guess I can start leaving my watch at home too

Let us know how well it works out.
  7.    #7  
    I started leaving my watch at home a while ago

(Always used my PDA LCD) So if I get this or something similar, it would mean I would have to wear a watch again!
    The clip is on the flip side of the "wallet" that's attached using the velcro. I see the velcro coming off and the treo flapping around your waist.
    Global Posts
    593 Global Posts
    I had that case and I think it is cool that it has a wallet built-in, but even though it has 4 card slots, it can only comfortably allow 2 cards (credit card and license, etc) and maybe a few $ bills that's folded up. Otherwise, the velcro doesn't close well.
    The Doctor is IN!
    Gadget: Rogers Treo 680 (unlocked) GSM
    Cases: Still deciding
    just to go against the current....I particularly like front pocket wallets for stuff and then a dedicated case for Treo (I would HATE TO LOSE my credit cards and dirver's license if my phone happened to be jarred from my belt or stolen):

http://www.fossil.com/jump.jsp?itemT...roductID=19550

You can get them at big type department stores like Foley's (in the South), Lord and Taylor (in the East), and Carson Pirie Scott (in the Midwest).
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    I bought this case several months ago .
    Appears attractive as it has a distinctive style.
    Leather is average . Smells like it was dipped in petrochemicals.
    The card wallet is good for 2-3 cards. If you put more cards there is a distinct bulge and pressure on the velcro. The card pockets are not to deep. I was always afraid of dropping the card.The clip has a cheap metal attachment at the tip. Treo remains secure ,however the new case is tight and removing the phone can be painful at times .
    Overall not bad for the money , but do n't expect to leave your wallet home after buying this case. I used only for few days and went back to my palmone side case .
    I think there a thread on this case few months ago
    Any thoughts on this case:
    http://store.yahoo.com/exchangecellu...bltrpdaca.html

I like the idea of not having to take my treo out of the pouch. It seems a little tall though- so it may be too big (but at least you can keep more than two cards in it)

It looks like you'll have to take the treo out to snap a picture though...