1.    #1  
    Well I just wanted to post and say that mega Doc ver 1.1 is avaible. and probly the bigest diffrence is that you can now regiser it (as well as more stability and the like.) I found it at Tucows - PDA section.

sam
    Sam Kleinman

PocketPCThoughts.com
    CollectiveArts
    Free-ePress
    Musings of a Teal Artist
    CollectiveArts TechMusings

"Everybody don't like something and we all don't like you." -- Richard Thompson, Hard Luck Stories
    It does look it'll become a decent product. Seems to have a real problem with hacks such as FitalyStamp, TapPad and MagicText though. There's also been some complaints about excessive battery usage.
    Damn MegaDoc is a monster. Waiting till the bugs are worked otu before I download
  4.    #4  
    a few things are fixed in Vesion 1.1 I don't know if everything is.

sam
    Sam Kleinman

PocketPCThoughts.com
    CollectiveArts
    Free-ePress
    Musings of a Teal Artist
    CollectiveArts TechMusings

"Everybody don't like something and we all don't like you." -- Richard Thompson, Hard Luck Stories
    The trial version has only crached once, where the previous 'freeware' version was gauranteed to crash my VDx.

It has some v.nice features, but I wish they'd get rid of the windows-alike look and feel.

Can't decide whther I want to register it yet.
    WAY too buggy for me. I would really love this program if it didn't crash my Visor so much. It works great until I insert/remove a module (which has nothing to do with MegaDoc - it's not even running...), then it gives me fatal errors.

"MemoryMgrNew.c,
    Line:3105, Invalid card #"

and

"MemoryMgrNew.c,
    Line:4128, Invalid handle"

[Edited by narnia_77 on 10-18-2000 at 08:47 PM]
    "Attitudes are contagious... Is YOURS worth catching?"
    I am still looking for the "ideal" text editing or word processing program for my Visor. I am excited about many of the features of MegaDoc, especially the compatibility with Word and the potential for text alignment, font variability, and naming of individual files. I too have noticed the slowness of the program, and I think I can live with that. However, there doesn't seem to be adequate support for my Stowaway keyboard. None of the MegaDoc shortcuts work; neither does the tab function or the delete key. (The shift key, however, is working.) Has anyone else had these keyboard compatibility problems?