Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I have had some memory issues with the 650 in terms of using it all up for no reason. Last night i spoke to a tech from Sprint and I did a hard reset and renamed my backup folder, so a new backuop folder would be created. That worked fine and i had a ton of free space on the 650. BUT today when i did a hotsync, the device did a soft reset and now i have 922K left. Here is the hotsync log. I need help!

OK Quick Install
    OK Acrobat Reader
    OK VersaMail
    OK Media
    Outlook Calendar
    - Do Nothing
    OK Outlook Calendar
    Outlook Contacts
    - Do Nothing
    OK Outlook Contacts
    Outlook Tasks
    - Do Nothing
    OK Outlook Tasks
    Outlook Notes
    - Do Nothing
    OK Outlook Notes
    OK Documents To Go
    OK Beyond Contacts
    -- Backing up MMIDCache0 to C:\Program Files\Palm\SandbrB\Backup\MMIDCache0.PDB
    Backup synchronization failed

HotSync Error: Connection is lost (6410)
    This is fresh after a hard reset, so nothing will be lost if you try again.

Change all your conduits to "Do nothing" (right click on the icon, select custom, change it and make that the default
    Delete the backup folder
    Hard reset.
    Hotsync.
    Re-enable your conduits one by one, hopefully identifying the miscreant.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    HotSync totally Locks up on iFDPubLookup. seems to have come back when i reinstalled DocstoGo. need to reboot HH and Windows end program on laptop to clear lockup on both

I'm also running Act for Palm w/ 4000 names.

Also - sync set for DOH on contacts - keeps adding same names to HH - now have 5 listings of each contact on HH - what's that about?

thanks in advance for advice!
    Mine reset after every hot sync until I deleted an unlocked contacts file....forget the name now............
    I was having the reset after Hotsync issue.
    In this case, in Windows XP I renamed
    C:\Program Files\palmOne\profileName\Backup to Backup20070523, then I was able to Hotsync as usual. A new Backup folder was created.

Treo650-1.20-ENA
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12