1. gcs
    Hi,

First off, I want to say, Chatter is fantastic, just bought it the other day. I was a tester of chatter when it was just IM, and I've come back to the fold :-)

I'm running 1.0.5.1[81:28] on a Sprint Treo 650

The "Hard Button" prefs don't seem to take effect. If I set "Hard Button 3" to QuickSync, I would think pressing the "Mail" button on my 650 would trigger a QuickSync, but it doesn't. None of the settings seem to have any effect for me.

Secondly, I have a request. Could you add the ability to hide the date in the summary view? I've got two IMAP accounts, and would just like to have an "all mailboxes" inbox.

That's it for now, thanks for making such a fantastic email program (I LOVE background fetching)

George
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    I assume you know the hard button reasignment is only while chatter is open?
  3. gcs
    Hi,
    Yes I do, not working at all for me while in Chatter :-)
    Thanks,
    George
    gcs - What provider do you use? I'm told that Verizon actually modifies this...

Marc
  5. gcs
    Hey,

Sprint Treo 650

Thanks,
    George
    Well, it could also be that "QuickSync" isn't possible at that point. See if "Next Mailbox" works with some Mailboxes marked "Cycle" (in the "Other" screen of "Edit Mailbox").

Marc
  7. gcs
    Hi,
    Cycle! Well there you go. Hadn't enabled it for either of my mailboxes, looks like it's ok. I think you're right about the QuickSync not being possible, pressing the hard button once doesn't show any feedback, pressing it a second time raises a dialog.

User error!

Oh, BTW, what do you think of the hiding of the blue date lines in the summary view?
    Thanks,
    George
    Could be done... I'll put it on the list.

Marc
    Quote Originally Posted by gcs
    Hi,
    Cycle! Well there you go. Hadn't enabled it for either of my mailboxes, looks like it's ok. I think you're right about the QuickSync not being possible, pressing the hard button once doesn't show any feedback, pressing it a second time raises a dialog.

User error!

Oh, BTW, what do you think of the hiding of the blue date lines in the summary view?
    Thanks,
    George

Ooooh I like the blue date lines..can you make it an option instead of eliminating it?

Bek
    I'd make it an option...

Marc