1.    #1  
    I have searched to forums to see if my questions have been answered before, and they have not.

I just got a Verizon 650 (would have gotten it sooner, but I was in Spain when it was released), and I have been spending the day setting it up. I want to set up Bluetooth Sync, but have been unable to do so.

I simply don't know what to do. I go through the setup the way it says to, and when it tries to sync, it tries to establish a connection, and after about 10 seconds, it comes up with an error message saying that the COM port I have selected is being used by another application. I have chenged COM ports, trying to find one that works, but nothing happens. I am relatively new to Bluetooth and Palm devices, so it may just be stupidity on my part, but I really need help.

FYI: I have a Kensington BT adapter.

Please assist! Thanks!
  2.    #2  
    Haha! Never mind! I fooled around with it after I posted, and I got the crazy idea to restart my computer. I did, and synced after it restarted, and it worked! It's BT syncing now. This was NOT in the instructions.