1.    #1  
    Guys,

Back when I had the Treo 600 I used Snappermail. It had a setting so that it would check the mail every 15 min. (or whatever time increment I wanted), then it would disconnect (no green or grey arrows). Is there a way to do that with Chatter on the 650? I've got it installed and for the life of me, I cannot figure out if there is a setting to disconnect completely (normally Menu X to shutdown and disconnect).

I have the unlimited data plan w/ Verizon, but I seem to miss text messages and voice calls when the grey arrows are there...maybe I've just been unlucky in the past day and the things I've missed have been when there is an active connection (green arrows).

Any advice would be appreciated...thanks!
    menu- edit mailbox - deliver - check offline and then it shows the option to qsync at intervals of your choice.. hope this helps..
    The only time I ever made a mistake was when i thought I did and was mistaken.
    I think Quicksync will do what you want.

Edit Mailbox-->Deliver-->Offline-->Qsync every ___ ??

Put every 15 minutes or whatever you want.
    Donric609: you beat me ;-)
    lol.. I didn't see you coming...
  6.    #6  
    Beautiful...worked like a charm. Thanks fellas.
    np
    Its his great program that works so well :-). Its got more options than Outlook ;-)
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve