1.    #1  
    hi...i sthere a way to move pictures from my mac to my treo? i use itreo and this will take the pics i have taken with the treo camera onto my mac. but i'd like to go the other way ...any suggestions? thanks...g
    Quote Originally Posted by gkovler
    hi...i sthere a way to move pictures from my mac to my treo? i use itreo and this will take the pics i have taken with the treo camera onto my mac. but i'd like to go the other way ...any suggestions? thanks...g
    The Treo 650 comes with Mac software that allows the user to "send to palm/treo". Simply drag a picture and drop it into this application and it will transfer in your next hotsync to your choice of internal memory or SD card.

Alternatively, you can use an SD card reader and copy photos into the "DCIM" folder on the SD card...Open the pics app on your Treo and simply select external memory (SD card) and the pics will be there.

By the way, the included software with the Treo 650 also syncs photos taken with the Treo, but is not as robust as iTreo.
  3.    #3  
    thanks so much for this response. i take it this software isn't available for the 600. i am so frustrated as i am a t-mobile customer and don't have access to the 650...maybe i'll switch....again, thanks....gail
    try Splashpoto

www.splashdata.com
    <body bgcolor="#ffffff">
    <p><font size="-2" color="#4684ff" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"><b>imageone</b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"> &#x2022; current - <b>PowerBook G4 - Mac OS X - white iPod video 60GB - Treo 650 - 700p (Sprint)<br>
    </b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular">retired - Visor Deluxe - Visor Prism - Kyocera 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Blackberry 7250</font></p>
    </body>
    i've tried using the mac SEND TO HANDHELD app by drag and dropping a picture on it. However, nothing happens.
    The icon bounces up and down, then stops. No dialog box comes up. Nothing. Went i hot-sync with appropriate conduits active (ie. media = syncronize), still nothing.

Anyone else have this problem? what is the solution?
    thanks
    hey all,

i answer my own question. I simply reinstalled palm desktop with its software.
    Everything works fine.

When all else fails, INSTALL AGAIN!