1.    #1  
    Sorry if this has been discussed before, but I did search and didn't really find anything comapring these two apps. I am looking for opinions on Ringo Pro vs. mRing, if there are people that have used both.

Thanks in advance.
    Rob
    8GB iPhone
    I prefer mring for now....the problem I found with Ringo is that when a call comes in, it displays two numbers, one on top of each other - weird.

Plus mring is smaller and cheaper and works good.
    Fred
    Cingular 680
    Global Posts
    790 Global Posts
    fk,

What version of ringo were you using? I've -never- had that problem.
    well tried a few versions.....4.38, 4.39
    Fred
    Cingular 680
    4.38 and 4.39 suck! 4.34, 4.37 work without any problems, nothing weird and works great. RingoPro for me.
    If we order Ringo - can we use the reg code with the earlier working versions?

Also, if I have Ptunes which version do I get and how much is it?
    Fred
    Cingular 680
    ringo doesn't need pt so you will be fine but assuming you already knew that then pt deluxe would be what you need because it gives you the ability to stream shoutcast. as far as the ringo reg I believe it will work fine..
    The only time I ever made a mistake was when i thought I did and was mistaken.
    Global Posts
    790 Global Posts
    If you ask ringo support for an earlier version, they'll send it to you. They are aware of the problems with 4.39 and are working to fix them.

Or I'm sure many of us here could hook you up as well.
  9.    #9  
    whats the latest STABLE version of Ringo Pro? Please include the .prc here, as i would LOVE to try Ringo Pro out.
    Rob
    8GB iPhone