Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    where does the plastic screen protector rest? on the screen itself or on the body of the treo... my pockets have killed too many mobile phone screens that weren't touch screens... thanks.
    I still think it is the best case available. However:
    1) If you take your T650 in and out of the case, more than say 6 times, it will be stretched and will not hug your PDA well, especially over the nav buttons and the part between the keyboard and the universal.

2) The little stub that latches in the screen cover hole will begin to wear a little and getting it to close and latch takes more effort.

3) Even though I have a 1GB SD, I now do not want to take it out because I do not want to take this cover one more time.

4) I drilled a hole in my holster for the ear/headphone jack and put in a grommet.

5) The holster clip does go across the SD card so if you are not careful to pull the clip away from the phone when you remove it from the holster, it will eject your SD card and it is not *easy* to push it back in because it only came out 1/8"...not enough to unload the SD connector on the PCB.

6) The IR works through the cover...I use it on my wireless keyboard. But I think it might be affected PDA to PDA (distance may be compromised a little).

7) Would be nice if it had a lanyard loop.

8) Screen cover gets a little scuffed by the holster.

9) Don't know if it will work with the new sedio charger cradle.

I often wish that I could get away with just egrips, screen protector and a sedio holster. It would be so much slicker.
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by nlfn
    where does the plastic screen protector rest? on the screen itself or on the body of the treo... my pockets have killed too many mobile phone screens that weren't touch screens... thanks.
    It actually rests in a groove that's cut in to the skin. It's completely seperated from the Treo.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12