1.    #1  
    Anyone out there also use the wireless keyboard in addtion to QWERTY?

For those using a lot of business applications, does QWERTY do the trick for you or do you hook up to a full size keyboard?

Has anyone used a non OEM keyboard and had any success?

TIA!
    Global Posts
    214 Global Posts
    I'm not quite sure what you mean by QWERTY. The Palm wireless keyboard as well as every other external keyboard for the Treo that I'm aware of are all QWERTY keyboards.

If you mean the small built in keyboard then it works in a pinch for typing quick notes or a quick response to an email, but I wouldn't want to type a long document or a long email with it. IMHO it's better than grafitti, but if you're going to be doing a lot of typing, then I'd get an external keyboard.

HTH,
    Brett
    Quote Originally Posted by sanfran
    Anyone out there also use the wireless keyboard in addtion to QWERTY?

For those using a lot of business applications, does QWERTY do the trick for you or do you hook up to a full size keyboard?

Has anyone used a non OEM keyboard and had any success?

TIA!
    I'm also assuming that QWERTY for you means the built-in keyboard. I agree that its ok for short stuff, but anything long, I use my PWK. And if I am at home, I use my computer keyboard.
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    I have the ThinkOutside Stowaway BT keyboard. Works great, though I'm considering getting the Palm specific keycap stickers.

http://www.thinkoutside.com/stowawaybt_product.html

The keyboard also works with many other OSes. I use it with Linux, even though they don't say it's supported. :-)

FYI, cheapest I found it for was from amazon.com.

-Chris