1.    #1  
    I like the Treo sidecase except for one problem. I can't ever hear the phone ring! Does anyone else have this problem?

Can anyone suggest a better case or have you guys just cut slots in it?

Anyone have any experience with the Senacase?
    Last edited by nlynton; 06/02/2005 at 11:53 AM.
    I use the Treo Horizontal Side beltclip case and love it. I have no problem with hearing it. What do you have your ringer volume set at? I also have mine set to vibrate, I usually feel it before I hear it, as the vibration goes for 1 second before the sound starts. I have my ringer set at 6 volume and the Blues Slow tone.

I have also cut out to down below the headset hole on the one end, so I can put the Treo in and out of the holster without unplugging/plugging it. (Music Headphones.)

Cheers, Perry.
    Last edited by gtwo; 06/02/2005 at 12:39 PM.
  3.    #3  
    It's on the highest setting possible, even using all the "tricks". Excessively loud out of the case, but I never hear it when it's in.

*shrug*
    Quote Originally Posted by nlynton
    It's on the highest setting possible, even using all the "tricks". Excessively loud out of the case, but I never hear it when it's in.

*shrug*

Have you tried different tones? Maybe one will come thru the case better than others. Also, try the vibration on, like I do -- it "prompts" me to hear the ring tone.

System, Preferences, Sounds & Alerts, Phone, Sound Mode On, Vibrate On.

Cheers, Perry.