Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 84
  1. #61  
    Quote Originally Posted by Geckotek
    Could've swor your profile location said Plano earlier yesterday.

    nope
  2. #62  
    Quote Originally Posted by Burkhardi
    PTT?
    ...how about just fixing the Outlook synce problems. Shouldn't have to buy Undupe and ODRV5 just to get rid of duplicate appts, contacts, and tasks.

    If a PDA's function is to help Organize life....why wouldn't they fix the problem that is unorganizing it!!!
  3. #63  
    Thankyou Dutchtrumpet,
    I only have 22 days to wait now ...
    I feel much better
  4. #64  
    Quote Originally Posted by baby_arm
    ...how about just fixing the Outlook synce problems. Shouldn't have to buy Undupe and ODRV5 just to get rid of duplicate appts, contacts, and tasks.

    If a PDA's function is to help Organize life....why wouldn't they fix the problem that is unorganizing it!!!
    What Outlook sync probs? Mine works fine.
    Palm III -> Palm Vx -> Clie T615c -> Clie T665c -> Tungsten T|3 -> Treo 650 -> Trew 700W (for a few days) -> XV6700 -> Moto Q
    http://geckotek.blogspot.com
  5. #65  
    Where is this information coming from? I have checked with the other PDA specialists in my district and we are all in the dark!

    Meghan Edmonds
    Technical Service Representative

    Sprint PCS, Brookwood
    1925 Peachtree Road
    Atlanta, GA 30309
    Voice: 404.351.2225
    Fax: 404.350.7266
  6. #66  
    Quote Originally Posted by ergosum
    Where is this information coming from? I have checked with the other PDA specialists in my district and we are all in the dark!
    Imagine that!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry but I had to go there...
  7. #67  
    lol
  8. #68  
    any new news on this front?
    visor deluxe->clie n760->treo 300->treo 600->treo 650 -> treo 700p -> treo 755p
    _________________________________________
    I may not know, but I'll bet my phone does!
  9. #69  
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgarza
    any new news on this front?
    The original report is by the end of June so we have some time to see.
  10. #70  
    My sources say end of July!!
  11. Gantry's Avatar
    Posts
    29 Posts
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    #71  
    I certainly hope the big change is the dial delay, since I spent $35 on PDAnet to take care of DUN...
  12. #72  
    Has anyone heard if there is ever going to be an update (hopefully this one) to allow the 650 to take advantage of the SprintTV and streaming tunes services? I use pTunes so I am not concerned about the music but I would love to see sports highlights and news on this beautiful screen!
    "If you think a weakness can be turned into a strength, I hate to tell you this, but that's another weakness." - Jack Handey
  13. #73  
    Quote Originally Posted by ergosum
    Where is this information coming from? I have checked with the other PDA specialists in my district and we are all in the dark!
    Could the ROM update have something to do with this?
    http://www.sprint.com/business/produ...s/goodLink.jsp
  14. aldamon's Avatar
    Posts
    650 Posts
    Global Posts
    684 Global Posts
    #74  
    Though I will be happy to see improvements, I hope nothing is broken by the new firmware.
  15. #75  
    I am hoping that I can use BT with my car (BMW 330xi)...currently the phone finds the car...the car finds the phone...pairing succeeds, then...the phone goes into a continuous reset loop, ugh!
  16. #76  
    Quote Originally Posted by GolfBallMan
    Could the ROM update have something to do with this?
    http://www.sprint.com/business/produ...s/goodLink.jsp
    Why would it? That's just an ad for Goodlink. Nothing new.
    Palm III -> Palm Vx -> Clie T615c -> Clie T665c -> Tungsten T|3 -> Treo 650 -> Trew 700W (for a few days) -> XV6700 -> Moto Q
    http://geckotek.blogspot.com
  17. #77  
    Quote Originally Posted by crawform
    I am hoping that I can use BT with my car (BMW 330xi)...currently the phone finds the car...the car finds the phone...pairing succeeds, then...the phone goes into a continuous reset loop, ugh!
    Gee, that sounds familiar. Same thing with my 2005 330xi. I aslo have my fingers crossed for this new update.

    I've also been watching this thread over at bimmerfest with interest...but it appears no one was able to find a solution yet:

    http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...1&page=5&pp=25
  18. #78  
    Quote Originally Posted by Peterson
    Gee, that sounds familiar. Same thing with my 2005 330xi. I aslo have my fingers crossed for this new update.

    I've also been watching this thread over at bimmerfest with interest...but it appears no one was able to find a solution yet:

    http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...1&page=5&pp=25
    Thanks Peterson for the link...I hope we have some success after the new firmware udpate.
  19. tangfj's Avatar
    Posts
    42 Posts
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    #79  
    hmmm, I just got a 650 and my phone says Treo650-1.03-SPCS... this means I'm pretty far behind huh?? How do I upgrade versions? Is there a way to download it from the internet and install through hotsync? Thanks.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions