Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Bt Dun?
    I know this is a Sprint thread and I have an unlocked GSM but I think there is not much difference with regard to things like the digitizer. I am surprised at the number of people complaining about the digitizer here. Mine is very good, good enough for Chinese handwriting recognition.
    Yes, because it was fixed by the time the GSM ones came out. Ours is low sensitivity (can't draw a smooth line in any program) and slightly erratic (random spikes may occur when trying, or the occasional complete mistap. I've had balls in Zuma go in a completely different direction than where I tapped. I would have to turn off the phone before playing to make it more reliable.)
    I sure hope the redialing issue with Treo Wireless Headset will be fixed. Right now, when I try to do a redial with my headset, I get no sound. The dialing delay will also be nice if they can fix that.
    As loud as the ringer is on this phone, Im sure they can increase the spkrphone volume.. thats my only complaint..and the dail delay.
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    After somewhat fixing the bluetooth volume issue in 1.08, the #1 most annoying problem with the 650 is the dialing delay. It aggrivates me to no end.

Anything that might fix some of the hotsync-causes-resets problems would help, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by KAOSWLF
    Perhaps a bluetooth update so we can stream music via earpiece... I wish.
    I'd love that. I wish I could listen to my mp3s via bluetooth
    Quote Originally Posted by Kash76
    I was asked not to talk about specifics ....
    Can you be bribed? http://discussion.treocentral.com/im...es/biggrin.gif
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    Global Posts
    756 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by scandalex
    Sorry
    Kash76

Sprint - Treo 650, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    awwwwwwww

Easy there Plano boy!!
    Plano Boy?!!! Hahahahaha!!!!
    Palm III -> Palm Vx -> Clie T615c -> Clie T665c -> Tungsten T|3 -> Treo 650 -> Trew 700W (for a few days) -> XV6700 -> Moto Q
    http://geckotek.blogspot.com
    Quote Originally Posted by baby_arm
    Easy there Plano boy!!
    I am definately not from (com)plano!!
    Anyone know maybe what week the release will be out ?? maybe day?
    I don't know but I need somthing more than a 45 day window.
    Quote Originally Posted by gibby
    Anyone know maybe what week the release will be out ?? maybe day?
    I don't know but I need somthing more than a 45 day window.
    I would take "by the end of June" to mean in the next 24 days which would fit well in your 45 day window.
    Hmmmm......noticing Dutch's change of location. Ashamed are we?....or did you just move?

"....Plano Senior High School where Phil now teaches about sixty students a week in the PISD school system."

I feel for ya man.
    Palm III -> Palm Vx -> Clie T615c -> Clie T665c -> Tungsten T|3 -> Treo 650 -> Trew 700W (for a few days) -> XV6700 -> Moto Q
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    This is great news, I sure hope the fixes/enhancements being speculated on are in there (BT DUN, dial delay, BT Headset). I was wondering if I will have to restore the original ROM back before the update (I am running shadowmites ROM #5). If so, I am hoping that Shadowmite will put the 1.08 ROM on his site. All I see is 1.03 for the original.
    Quote Originally Posted by Geckotek
    Hmmmm......noticing Dutch's change of location. Ashamed are we?....or did you just move?

"....Plano Senior High School where Phil now teaches about sixty students a week in the PISD school system."

I feel for ya man.
    not sure what change of location you mean?
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    not sure what change of location you mean?
    Could've swor your profile location said Plano earlier yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by aabshire
    <snip>If so, I am hoping that Shadowmite will put the 1.08 ROM on his site. All I see is 1.03 for the original.
    There is no "original" 1.08 ROM. There is only 1.03 then the 1.08 update.

If an update comes out, just watch his site for a few days. You'll see all the goodies w/ full instructions soon enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by agi
    - Bluetooth 1.2?
    - VoiceDial via Bluetooth?
    prolly DUN

Global Posts
    684 Global Posts
    Woohoo! Can't wait. Maybe they'll actually make Versamail useful?
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast