1.    #1  
    New 650 is coming in the mail tomorrow. I have a bad habit of dropping phones. Thus, I should get a case. I am in love with the T65 and T66, moreso with the T65, but my husband wants me to get the T66 to protect the screen as well.

How does typing on the thumboard feel with this case? Does the flap get in the way at all? For those of you with the T65, do you just have a screen protector in place?

StacyB
    basically the T66 and the T65 are the same...i have both...no problems typing and what not..the cases are both sheek...but of course people say "my god thats a huge cell phone"...and then i beat them with my ugly stick..

and the flap doesnt get in the way, and the protection it offers for the treo 650 is amazing...unlike the treo 600 the 650 keys can be pushed easier and such, and well now i dont have to hesitate putting my keys in the same pocket with my t66,
  3.    #3  
    Well, I don't usually carry my phone in a pocket, but I do use a purse, so I think that the screen protection will be helpful. Plus I figure with having a new 650 with bluetooth, I won't be talking with the phone at my ear very often anyway. Decisions, decisions.

Now i have to pick colors!! That pink is sorely tempting
    TI Avigo --> Palm III --> Palm m505 --> HP Ipaq something or other --> Danger Sidekick (Color) --> GSM Unlocked Treo 600 --> GSM Unlocked Treo 650
  4. cec
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    Both the T65 and T66 make it a tiny bit more difficult to type on the outer keys. The cases are rather thick. I am used to it so it is not a big issue.
  6.    #8  
    My husband is concerned that pink won't resell if i go to resell the case. I told him that I would buy a resold vaja case if it were pink, so there have to be more she-geeks out there like me! I had seen the pink silicone case and might order one off ebay to have in the meantime.

CEC - which Vaja case do you have?
    TI Avigo --> Palm III --> Palm m505 --> HP Ipaq something or other --> Danger Sidekick (Color) --> GSM Unlocked Treo 600 --> GSM Unlocked Treo 650
    you have to be very careful though when choosing the colours. Light colours as vaja says on their site, tends to show a lot of wear and tear.
    Global Posts
    593 Global Posts
    I have both cases, too (T65 and T66) and love the T66 better. It does offer more protection. I stuff my Treo (in T66) in my M.D. bag and of course, the case protects my treo screen from my M.D. instruments (stethoscope, reflex hammer, tuning fork, etc). It doesn't interfere with typing on the keyboard (at least, for me, anyway)
    The Doctor is IN!
    Gadget: Rogers Treo 680 (unlocked) GSM
    Cases: Still deciding
  9.    #11  
    I think I might as well go ahead with the T66. In the meantime, I will look into cheaper protection for it while I wait on the case to get to me!!

Thanks everyone for your advice. I'm always amazed at how nice you folks are