1.    #1  
    I searched but couldn't find anything. Thanks. I constantly accidentally touch the screen and hit the wrong buttons.

possible 3rd party app.
    Even if there was a 3rd party app . . . . you would have to enable/disable every time you wanted to use your screen?

I would rather live with the occassional operator error.

Cheers, Perry.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Even if there was a 3rd party app . . . . you would have to enable/disable every time you wanted to use your screen?

I would rather live with the occassional operator error.

Cheers, Perry.
    tis true but I already have a hard case that covers the screen anyway. With true 5 way nav I never need to touch my screen. I want to start carrying it out of the case but my thumbs always hit the screen when I grab it.
    10 odd years of PDA use (with no 5 way nav) . . . . . .

Hard habit to break for me (screen taps). . . . but I am learning to love my 5 way.

Cheers, Perry.
    Quote Originally Posted by juice
    I searched but couldn't find anything. Thanks. I constantly accidentally touch the screen and hit the wrong buttons.

possible 3rd party app.
    Goto Pref's, & on the bottom where it says Disable Touchscreen When, & there are boxes you can select for when Incoming Calls Received, & for On A Call. Those are the options I can see.

Otherwise, TreoGuard is working well for me. you can download a free trial.

I had this same concern & TreoGuard is working out well for me!!!

HTH
    I'm not weird... I'm gifted!!!
    http://www.nekito.net/~sachs/palm/kill-touchscreen.zip

it doesn't presently start automatically on reset, a problem that I will probably fix eventually (but don't know exactly when).