1.    #1  
    There's an ad for it in this month's latest issues of PC Magazine. I scanned it and the pages are attached.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I've been using Earthlink for my POP3 email, and occasional Dialup. Just tried the Wireless function and LOVE IT.

Offers so much more than VersaMail and is more configurable.

Al (Cingular 650)
    Actually very good looking.

I work for Time Warner Cable and there has been talk of a Wireless reseller program with Sprint like earthlink. I hope they go ahead with it.

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Check out their coverage map. Pretty impressive coverage. And their monthly plans include unlimited data, but they do stick you for an extra $20 per month for unlimited email, which they require. They give you the data that others charge extra for, but then they hit you for email that others give for free.
    Quote Originally Posted by rambo47
    Check out their coverage map. Pretty impressive coverage. And their monthly plans include unlimited data, but they do stick you for an extra $20 per month for unlimited email, which they require. They give you the data that others charge extra for, but then they hit you for email that others give for free.
    They actually made a mistake on the website data is not included, but you have to signup for the e-mail/data account for $19.95
    They just resell sprint...

Global Posts
    728 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by albenzing
    I've been using Earthlink for my POP3 email, and occasional Dialup. Just tried the Wireless function and LOVE IT.

Offers so much more than VersaMail and is more configurable.

Al (Cingular 650)
    al do you mean you used their web page or did you somehow get their total access for palm installed?

Anyone have the total acccess for palm install program- I'm curious to try it out. (I live in sprint local phone area so my home and office DSL and therefore emails are earthlink- so even though i have vzw for wireless service i'm curious if i can get totalaccess on my 650)
    Quote Originally Posted by horsmanp
    Are you sure they are re-selling Sprint? All their charges and legal text makes me think they resell Verizon instead. Text messaging is 10 cents out, 2 cents in; They have "411 Connect" for $1.25 a call; plus a $175 Early Termination fee... all traits of Verizon not Sprint. Also, it says it comes with Call Forwarding which deducts from your minutes, another trait of Verizon and not Sprint.

-M-
    My Treo: Treo 650, Sprint CDMA. SW: 1.08, HW: A.
    My Plan: $105/mo for 2000 AT, Unlimited N&W starting at 7pm, Unlimited PCS to PCS, No Roaming Charges in the U.S., Unlimited PCS Vision, Unlimited SMS & PictureMail.
    My Stats: Using an average of 50MB of PCS Vision per month. 2,500+ photos in my PCS PictureMail account. Had a Treo 600 since 10/24/03, switched to a Treo 650 on 1/5/05.
    Not quite but almost. I've just signed up for the Treo 650 at Earthlink and so far so good. They are a MVNO (Mobile Virtual Network Operator) They sell phones that are configured to run primarilly on the Sprint network. The service is supposed to have free roaming, but I've yet been able to successfully make a roaming call, but have seen the roaming indicator a couple of times. Theorhetically Earthlink provides all billing and support. I had a problem activating service over the weekend, but all went smoothly Monday morning.

Data access has been in the 90-120k range (except at my home where the rate drops down to 3k). Still trying to figure out my deal it looks like I'll pay $149 for the phone $39.95 for 500 minutes and $29.95 for data per month. I have a 24 month contract and 30 days to get out if I discover that there's a problem.
    $149 ???!!!
    Their current price is $299 with $100 activation credit. I think I'm getting an additional $50 because of a special deal. Final cost $149