1.    #1  
    I can not save any more contacts to my phone? It is full? I have no 3rd party apps, just a lot of peeps and numbers to store. What are my options? I have a 512 SD. Can I save contacts to it? Thanks.
    go to info from the home menue
    and then click records
    and see how many contacts you have

maybe the limit is 1000?
    I don't think so. I have 2014 with
    9+ mb free and still going. I have heard of 3000 records on TC.
    FastFrank
    Is this a SIM thing? (I have a Sprint, so I am not sure.) But I do know some cell phones save all their contacts to a SIM card for easy transfer to a new phone. So, if you have a SIM model Treo, did you swap in an existing SIM? Is it full? Is there a setting that says where to automatically save new contacts -- and it is set to the SIM rather than internal Treo memory?

All questions, no answers -- sorry 'bout that.

Cheers, Perry.
    Perry...we're docking your account! This is very disappointing...
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130
    Perry...we're docking your account! This is very disappointing...
    (Don't tell James)

Have to wait until the jury comes in !! (I might be on the right track!) Even if I am wrong, I will appeal the judgement!

Cheers, Perry.
    I had the same message appear after my first HotSync with my 650 (upgrade from a 600). I setup a custom HotSync fo the handheld to overwrite the desktop and the error message went away. I did this only after I confirmed all my contacts were on the 650. Hope this helps.

ek
  8.    #8  
    ok i have it set up so the desktop overwrites the phone when in HotSync. It has only allowed me to add 250 contacts so something aint right. when i add contacts to the palm desktop then try to hotsync to add the new ones to the phone it errors out stating contacts is full?? must be a setting somewhere? any thoughts? later.
    Quote Originally Posted by omnicoat
    ok i have it set up so the desktop overwrites the phone when in HotSync. It has only allowed me to add 250 contacts so something aint right. when i add contacts to the palm desktop then try to hotsync to add the new ones to the phone it errors out stating contacts is full?? must be a setting somewhere? any thoughts? later.
    I have over 3000 contacts on mine, and it works fine (although now I'm using Goodlink, so I've disabled the regular Contacts conduit, but it worked fine before I installed Goodlink). Are you sure that you're not out of memory for some reason (check Applications, hit menu, Info). Also, try a soft reset? Perhaps NVFS Cache is full (do a search in TC on NVFS Cache - get Memory Info application - that will tell you when your NVFS cache is full).