View Poll Results: What launcher do you use for your Treo 650?

Voters
99. You may not vote on this poll
  • Default Palm OS Launcher

24 24.24%
  • ZLauncher

43 43.43%
  • LauncherX

20 20.20%
  • Initiate

7 7.07%
  • MegaLauncher

2 2.02%
  • WinLauncher

0 0%
  • Facer

0 0%
  • Butler/KLaunch

2 2.02%
  • HiLauncher

1 1.01%
  1.    #1  
    OK folks, give a hand to those new Treo 650 owners on VZW. We've been burning the midnight oil for the past week and half getting our units just right. But the big decision is for the central nervous system - the launcher. So give us your opinions but make sure to vote!
    I have tried both LauncherX and ZLauncher. And I like the ZLauncher.
    Global Posts
    413 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fearless613
    OK folks, give a hand to those new Treo 650 owners on VZW. We've been burning the midnight oil for the past week and half getting our units just right. But the big decision is for the central nervous system - the launcher. So give us your opinions but make sure to vote!
    I like zlauncher better than the others. I just hope they make the bluetooth icon available for the top bar soon.
    Actually like the launcher in HiLauncher but chose ZLauncher due to additional features and the ability to customize the program. Have to admit though, the customization nearly drove me away as it's really busy to start with - that is until you eliminate alot of the excess gibberish eating screen real estate.
    ZLauncher works the best!
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Tried them all...Initiate gets my vote.
    I used to use SilverScreen before I switched to ZLauncher. SilverScreen is fairly popular but doens't have half the features as ZLauncher
    Browse over to my new forum. http://www.palmfanatic.com

"The wireless telegraph is not difficult to understand. The ordinary telegraph is like a very long cat. You pull the tail in New York, and it meows in Los Angeles. The wireless is the same, only without the cat. " - Albert Einstein

Palm IIIxe - Kyocera 7135 - Treo 600 - Treo 650 -> Palm Vx - Tungsten T3 - Treo 700p
    I dont know about any other launchers but Megalauncher works as not only a launcher but a backup manager, file manager, uninstall manager, and recycle bin, you can also change back grounds, skins, customize sounds and create icons.

Are all those other launchers this great?
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    I'm currently using Launcher X, but reading what was posted in other threads about ZLauncher, I might just ditch Launcher X. I like the idea of "themes" and it's memory mgmt looks a little more robust than LauncherX. I'll keep both on my Treo for a little while and see which one works best.
    Keep looking at the others, but keep coming back to LauncherX
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway
    Your poll doesn't give me the options I need. I use ZL and Butler/Klaunch.

I used to use L-X, and actually like it a bit better than ZL. But I need the ability to load apps and databases to the card the ZL gives, and can't see running both ZL and L-X.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Mmmm.. ZLauncher.
    Attached Images Attached Images