1.    #1  
    I just got a Treo 650 and because of the IMAP IDLE capability and the fact that VersaMail can't seem to figure out when a message is deleted off the IMAP server, I'm giving ChatterMail (the latest released version, not the beta) a try. I have a couple of questions:

I tried to toggle the small font in the inbox view but it seems to have no effect. The font stays the same size. What's going on here? Does this font change also apply when viewing messages?

I kind of liked the simple HTML rendering that VersaMail did. Are there any plans to do the same thing in ChatterMail?

In the agenda view in the calendar it has a reading for the number of new and total messages in the Inbox. It looks like it's getting these numbers from VersaMail and not ChatterMail. I have told ChatterMail to be the default e-mail application. Is there any way to fix this?

ChatterMail looks to be a very capable e-mail client. It seems to have more features than a lot of desktop clients.
    Hi, Jon.

1) There really is no font support in Message View; people have used Fonts4OS5 with good success, however.

2) Yes, Chatter will do its own HTML rendering, probably within the next 3-4 weeks. The latest beta has much improved support from the last stable release, however.

3) The Calendar support for VersaMail is hard-coded in the Treo and it can't be over-ridden*

Feel free to ask questions, make comments, etc. The forums at www.chatteremail.com also have some very knowledgable posters.

Marc

*It's vaguely possible that there's some complicated back-door method that could be used, but I'm not aware of any...