Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Hope this isn't an obvious one... I searched google and this site, and couldn't find anything...

A friend sent me a link last week to a util that lets me mount my Treo's SD card as a removable hard drive in Windows, via my sync cable, but I can't find the site. Can anybody point me in the right direction? Thanks.
    Here you go: Palm File Browser; it's better than Card Export and it's free.
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Thanks Domo-Kun, I'll check it out!
    Not sure about Palm File Browser, but Card Export lets you mount your SD card as a mass storage device without any SW installation on the PC - so you can use it anywhere, anytime
    has anyone seen Drive Mode? I was reading in a book the Tungsten T5 can be used as a USB flash drive, with the application Drive Mode.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Gamble
    Here you go: Palm File Browser; it's better than Card Export and it's free.
    I tried this, followed directions religiously, even stopped hotsync, but I keep getting the message that no palm is connected to the PC. The FilePCtoPDA program on my Treo 600 tells me that I have a Handspring USB, but PFB.exe tells me that no Palm device is connected. I'm running W2K on the PC.
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad
    Quote Originally Posted by shneor
    I tried this, followed directions religiously, even stopped hotsync, but I keep getting the message that no palm is connected to the PC. The FilePCtoPDA program on my Treo 600 tells me that I have a Handspring USB, but PFB.exe tells me that no Palm device is connected. I'm running W2K on the PC.
    Use these settings for the Treo 600/650: on the PC side - USB [Palm] and on the Palm side - Port speed: 115200.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Gamble
    Use these settings for the Treo 600/650: on the PC side - USB [Palm] and on the Palm side - Port speed: 115200.
    Thanks, I'll check ti out!
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad
    Global Posts
    790 Global Posts
    I used PFB for awhile and it works just fine, but it's a little less convenient than Softick's Card export. Just plug the palm in, run the card export and hit the connect button on screen. *poof*.. your card is now a drive in windows. Good stuff.
    Nice, I was looking for something like this. Many thx.