1.    #1  
    Hello everyone! Quick question regarding the ring volume/call volume on my Treo 650. I deal with loud video and audio at work, so I need the ringer volume and call volume to be the loudest it can be at all time. I use the rocker on the side to turn up the volume to the loudest it can be. Problem is, during the day I will check the volume and it goes back down to half loudness, without me setting it like that! This problem also occurs when somebody calls me and I can hardly hear them. I adjust the call volume with the rocker and it is also at halfway!!

I went into sound properties and for the phone option on "Sound On", the highest level is selected (7) but for some reason, the volume keeps going down to halfway.

Any idea on how I can fix this problem????

Thanks!
    Mike
    Yeah, I read about the issue on another forum. Apparently there are several instances of 'volume' that contribute to this. IRC, you have to dial a call and turn up the volume, then something else.

I am sure someone else will come up with better direction, than I.
    Quote Originally Posted by trojanmike
    I use the rocker on the side to turn up the volume to the loudest it can be.
    Did you do that while you were in a call? If not, you've just turned the *ringer* volume all the way up. You'd need to be in a call inorder to turn the call volume up.

Note that you'll have to press the Side key to confirm.