1.    #1  
    Hi I am completely new to Treos. I woke up this morning and my phone was sitting in the case from last night, and it randomly dialed my room mates phone number( I was still asleep) he tried calling me back thinking I called him, and said that he heard a beep, and then the phone dialed to his number once again...anyone seen anything like this? I tried searching the forum but didn't see anything. TIA
    It's possible that it was put in the case before you turned the screen off and the pressure from the case launched a speed dial number. I have done that on a few occasions.
  3.    #3  
    Yeah I figured it out, its because when there is an incoming call the keyboard/screen is obivously not locked. And in the case with the pressure during a incoming call, if it hits ignore or answer, the phone stays unlocked(so it starts randomly dialing), anyone know if there is a way to redcue that?
    Usually it's a key that the pressure causes the answer or ignore. I have TreoGuard and have settings that don't allow keys to answer calls. I have to use the 5-way or touch the screen. This keeps from accidentally answering calls.