1.    #1  
    right now my treo is jacked (waiting for my replacement from cingular) and of course that's when I come across WTFRUDoing.com

The site looks cools as hell, but I haven't been able to really get into it yet

Has anyone else around here been playing around with the site? I can't wait to get my phone back =)

thanx!

. necronom .
    Quote Originally Posted by necronom
    right now my treo is jacked (waiting for my replacement from cingular) and of course that's when I come across WTFRUDoing.com

Has anyone else around here been playing around with the site? I can't wait to get my phone back =)

thanx!

. necronom .
    um and this has to do with the treo 650 how?
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    It's a phone-photo blog with a loose affiliation with Body Modders, as far as I can tell. But it's a great URL, eh?

-Wumpeed
    sounds like a great/interesting idea
    too bad there aren't many people on it and when i search places near me... it comes up with nothing! and the geography the site uses must be from another dimension because raleigh is not in rhode island
    Treo 800w 8/08
    Nokia N800
    previously: Treo 700wx 12/06, Sprint 6700 3/06; Treo 650 11/04; Treo 600 1/04 (gone); Samsung i500 (gone); Hitachi G1000 11/03 (gone); Nokia 7110 5/00(best phone ever)
    Quote Originally Posted by hofo_mofo
    um and this has to do with the treo 650 how?
    He's probably just spamming his website.
    -Cal
    yea somehow body modders and treo users (businessmen/women and professionals)... not exactly the right demographic?
    Treo 800w 8/08
    Nokia N800
    previously: Treo 700wx 12/06, Sprint 6700 3/06; Treo 650 11/04; Treo 600 1/04 (gone); Samsung i500 (gone); Hitachi G1000 11/03 (gone); Nokia 7110 5/00(best phone ever)
    I believe it is Spam on this forum, I think Splashblog is better, we can do it all with the Treo, & not send the pics or info to the webmaster. of that site.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by necronom

thanx!

. necronom .
    I've seen al lot of these type sites pop up lately. I actually hate to say it, but I was not very impressed with this site. (IMHO) There are far better sites for this if this is what your into. Frankly, I didn't find it worth the time it took to type in the addy, but hey, what ever pulls you sock down.

He has also posted the exact message on MTDN so he must want this question answered really bad...so theres your answer.
    Last edited by TheLiveSoundGuy; 06/02/2005 at 09:49 AM. Reason: typo

Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

Quote Originally Posted by TheLiveSoundGuy
    I've seen al lot of these type sites pop up lately. I actually hate to say it, but I was not very impressed with this site. (IMHO) There are far better sites for this if this is what your into. Frankly, I didn't find it worth the time it took to type in the addy, but hey, what ever pulls you sock down.

He has also posted the exact message on Mytreo.net so he must want this question answered really bad...so theres your answer.
    does that mean i can beat him with my ugly stick and eat his children?
    Quote Originally Posted by hofo_mofo
    does that mean i can beat him with my ugly stick and eat his children?
    If it pulls your socks down. Go for it. But please spare the children. They can be trained.http://discussion.treocentral.com/im...ies/tongue.gif

Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

Quote Originally Posted by TheLiveSoundGuy

He has also posted the exact message on MTDN so he must want this question answered really bad...so theres your answer.
    Or he wants to spam both forums with a fake question so people goto his crappy website.
    -Cal