1.    #1  
    does anyone know how to create entries in favorites for programs that are installed on SD Card. Somehow I cannot see these programs when I go to edit unused favorite buttons. None of my SD card installed programs are visible to be added to favorite. Similarly when assigning categories, only programs installed on my treo (internal memory) are visible.

thanks,,,,,
    How did you install the apps on the SD card? If you used a program like PowerRun or Zlauncher, they should be available as shortcuts (Zlauncher puts an asterisk to denote a shortcut).
    Zane
    Make sure you are looking under "ALL" when viewing applications. I was under the assumption that you could view apps on the SD card on the applications screen. Sorry I can't be of more help since I only use my SD card for MP3s.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by zvandiver
    How did you install the apps on the SD card? If you used a program like PowerRun or Zlauncher, they should be available as shortcuts (Zlauncher puts an asterisk to denote a shortcut).
    Zane
    I don't use zlauncher as treo600 doens't have that great screen resolution and it just looks little funky....anyway when i do hotsync from my PC i select SD card as destination for apps that I want to install on card.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Tone
    Make sure you are looking under "ALL" when viewing applications. I was under the assumption that you could view apps on the SD card on the applications screen. Sorry I can't be of more help since I only use my SD card for MP3s.
    when i view under ALL it only shows programs installed on internal memory. there is separate category for SD Card programs. And I could view apps on SD Card on the applications screen, its just that when i try to configure my favorites they are not available.

thanks for your reply.
    Use a lower resolution skin and it doesn't look so bad.

Powerrun and Zlauncher can place tiny aliases in the main memory that point to programs on the SD card. I don't use Zlauncher as my primary launcher, but I keep it on my Treo for shortcuts.
    When you press the home button (second last on the keyboard), you get to the applications. If you keep pressing it, it will keep taking you to various categories, one of them will be your card. See if that works!

Another reason might be that the stuff you put on your card are not palm applications (.prc) but just data files (mp3s, images?). If this is the case, then you'd have to access the card via an application that can understand those files. Application section will not show any files that are not PRC or Palm launchable programs.
    TealAlias may be what you're looking for, although it's not free.