1.    #1  
    is there a way as you flip through all the categories in launchers to skip over all?
    Quote Originally Posted by LMBvideography
    is there a way as you flip through all the categories in launchers to skip over all?
    From the main "all" app display, assign each icon a catagory. (highlight the icon>menu> catagory.) Setting up catagories allows the ability to "flip" through the catagories. This way you can group all "games", "utilities" "multimedia". etc.

Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

You can get a little program called "obfuscate". With obfuscate you pick which applications you want to show/hide in the "all" screen.
    Last edited by BP_B850; 06/01/2005 at 07:30 AM. Reason: updated link
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLiveSoundGuy
    From the main "all" app display, assign each icon a catagory. (highlight the icon>menu> catagory.) Setting up catagories allows the ability to "flip" through the catagories. This way you can group all "games", "utilities" "multimedia". etc.
    Sorry. I misunderstood your original question. I now realize you just want to skip the "ALL" screen. I thought you wanted...well nevermind what I thought.
    I'm afraid I don't have a useful answer, but I am also interested as to whether or not this is possible.

Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

There is in zLauncher
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."