1.    #1  
    Has anyone had problems with thier sd slot not working?
    Let's see, 30 views and not a bite . . . . . .

Mine has been working fine for four months, and why did you ask? Is yours acting up?
    only problem i JUST ran into is that my 1GB card is NOT FULL, but unless i delete somethings, it will not allow me to put anymore mp3s on it
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
  4.    #4  
    if it wasnt working I wouldnt ask!!! heres your sign
    u really didnt give any details...."not working" is very general. what exactly is the problem you are having?
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    I believe I read in another thread that you have to put mp3s in the audio directory. Apparently, just so many files can go in the home directory (or no directory) on an SD card.

Does this cure your not full problem, CrazyFly?
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    I beleive I read in another thread that you have to put mp3s in the audio directory. Apparently, just so many files can go in the home directory (or no directory) on an SD card.

Does this cure your not full problem, CrazyFly?
    i shall try that.....thanks
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    i dont have an audio file? i jus have a "Palm" file folder and "DCIM" file folder than my mp3s? do i jus make a new folder called "Audio"?
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    Try it. I have it in my Palm "notes to myself" that "Audio" is the directory where .ogg and .mp3 files "should be" housed.

(RealPlayer files go in a different directory.) (RN_AUDIO)
    Last edited by gtwo; 06/01/2005 at 12:13 PM.
    Try it. I have it in my Palm "notes to myself" that "Audio" is the directory where .ogg and .mp3 files "should be" housed.

(RealPlayer files go in a different directory.) (RN_AUDIO)
    success. thanks.
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    Great!! It always is nice to have full use of your 1GB SD Card!!
    Is there any way to view the contents of the SD card while it is in the T650? Anything like a Windows Explorer? Also, if music files go in an AUDIO folder, what Folder name do I use for Picture files?
    Quote Originally Posted by dheymann
    Is there any way to view the contents of the SD card while it is in the T650? Anything like a Windows Explorer? Also, if music files go in an AUDIO folder, what Folder name do I use for Picture files?
    Yes. FileZ by www.nosleep.net

It is freeware.

I believe the Palm OS stores pictures in the DCIM directory that it sets up.
    Yes. FileZ by www.nosleep.net

It is freeware.

I believe the Palm OS stores pictures in the DCIM directory that it sets up.
    I have downloaded the file twice but Unzip says it is not a valid zip file. i have used two different unzip programs and gotten same response. is there anywhere else to get this file?
    Quote Originally Posted by dheymann
    I have downloaded the file twice but Unzip says it is not a valid zip file. i have used two different unzip programs and gotten same response. is there anywhere else to get this file?
    Here is the file. Be careful, you are in a whole new playground with this.

Cheers, Perry.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Here is the file. Be careful, you are in a whole new playground with this.

Cheers, Perry.
    Perfect Perry. Does everything you said. Thank you very much
    Great!! Glad to be of service.
    Perry I just paypalled you 4 nickels
    Quote Originally Posted by jamespaulritter
    Perry I just paypalled you 4 nickels

LOL That probably covers the 4 nickels Christina130 deducted for having all questions and no answers in a different thread!!!!!!!!

Cheers, Perry.