Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Will do - I still haven't heard back from Markspace tech support. BTW, contacts are all I could get to sync as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by helmed
    Will do - I still haven't heard back from Markspace tech support. BTW, contacts are all I could get to sync as well.
    FYI, I downloaded and installed this database fix. I can now sync contacts and address book but not memos or tasks!

http://mytreo.net/downloads/details-...B_for_Treo_650
    Thanks so much SanDiego Guy. Also found this through Google, and so glad the entourage sync is back.
    So does this not fix calendar?
    Quote Originally Posted by archbird
    Thanks so much SanDiego Guy. Also found this through Google, and so glad the entourage sync is back.
    Yeah! Entourage works, now I need to get memos and notes to work and stop doing soft resets after each sync!

It only soft reset when syning using Entourage conduit not missing sync??
    Yikes. So running that contact's database fix also fixed syncing with calendar for entourage. You'd think MS would want us to sync our palms with entourage as they don't exactly make a mac friendly pda. Oh wait - they don't want us using macs at all so we're being punished.
    In non-Verizon phones, go into the Entourage conduit and don't sync notes and all will work. I am using MissingSync 5 with Entourage and a Treo 650 and that fixed the problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by jdl70
    In non-Verizon phones, go into the Entourage conduit and don't sync notes and all will work. I am using MissingSync 5 with Entourage and a Treo 650 and that fixed the problem.

I am sucessfully syncing all.
    G4 1.5Ghz 12" Powerbook. Cingular branded 650 with Palm unbranded firmware.
    Yikes - me too! Now if we could just figure out how to get notes/memopad to sync...
    Thanks to SanDiego for this solution (and to Google for finding it for me). I've now synced my wife's Treo and (Verizon) Entourage, Calendar and Contacts. I'd bought GoBetween from PocketMac - that didn't help at all; I installed the new Entourage update from MS - still nothing. So now I'm left wondering if I needed either of those when maybe this was the issue all along. What exactly does the PocketMac program do?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12