1.    #1  
    I've compiled the following list of bugs w/ my Treo 650 and submitted to Verizon Tech Support. They're supposed to be following up w/ P1 and let me know a resolution and ETA. Can anyone add to this list?

1. "Allow Wakeup" option referenced in Verizon P1 manual does not exist in Bluetooth options screen.
    2. Option to turn off "Chat Threads" referenced in Verizon P1 manual does not exist in Chat options
    3. When replying to messages from the Inbox (Verizon email software), sent replies do not get transfered to "Sent" folder
    4. The "location" field on calendar entries is truncated to 20 characters (is this Palm OS error or specific to this phone?)

The manager at the VZW store extended my return policy to 30 days to see if a resolution was coming on these 4 items.

Also, FYI, P1 and VZW told me there would be a firmware update to allow voicedial via BT headset. Not sure if they're BS'in, but let's hope not!
    No "privacy mode" in SMS...
    Additional bugs:
    + A New Calendar Entry falls back to today. If I attempt to enter an appointment for say tomorrow, when the action is done, it'll show up on today's calendar, not the original date selected
    + When highlighting a phone number located in the location portion of a calendar entery, the location information disappears, making it impossible to select a phone number and dial directly from there. If one selects details and then attempts to select the phone number from the location field, only the first xx digits are shown, so long 800 #s for conference calls are out of the question.
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    I think the only error that bothered me was the threaded chat. I was curious to turn this off to see if it sped up sending messages at all. I could click on send and immediatly go someplace else with the GSM Treo, I am thinking it might be in the way that the CDMA Treo handles its particular network. Other than that, I have not encountered any errors that bother me, My VZW Treo is rock solid. The only time I have a reset is when I do something that I know will reset it, for example messing with the prefs in WebPro.
    how about no visual notification of emails using verizon's email client?

that client also does not let the palm os know that there's an email message that is unread.. (ex: a "Today" program that shows you everything at a glance polls the os & always thinks you have no unread mail)
    How about I got the phone and it immediately starting

1) disconnecting during calls
    2) rebooting during calls
    3) rebooting while sitting in idle state on the desk (while connected to charger and not)
    3) locking up and requiring remove/replace of battery to come live (while connected to charger and not)

Note - this is on a BRAND NEW phone delivered from Verizon. I have had enough PDAs and mobile devices over the years that my policy is to never install apps or sync data for the first week (minimum). I use the device strictly as a phone for that period of time. This is not an issue with 3rd party apps, syncing tools or anything else. It's just buggy.

Verizon had me do a soft reset. Same issues. P1 had me do a hard reset. Same issues. If anyone has ideas, I'd be interested. This device appears to kick my crackberry's a%* if I can get it stabilized. Verizon is sending a replacement phone for delivery tomorrow, so we'll see.....
    When I get a call from a number not in my Addy book and it asks if I want to enter this into my contacts and I click yes, it doesnt do anything or the entry doesnt get logged.

(unless you guys know how to find those?)
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    Global Posts
    320 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hdhntr23
    When I get a call from a number not in my Addy book and it asks if I want to enter this into my contacts and I click yes, it doesnt do anything or the entry doesnt get logged.

(unless you guys know how to find those?)
    I think it gets filed as "Unknown" and then you have to go into the Contacts and edit the name.
    Quote Originally Posted by cadams
    I think it gets filed as "Unknown" and then you have to go into the Contacts and edit the name.

I dont have any listing as unknown, thats the problem.

thanks tho.

ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    on my VZW 650 if i leave the data connection open the phone connects to the net for no reason every 2-3 minutes, even with no 3rd party apps installed. CS sent me a new phone and its better but it still does it.

I would like to use puch email with chatter but 50-75% of my calls get sent to voicemail.