1.    #1  
    to this thread and to the treo 650. I am still finding reasons if i should keep this treo. I spent 350 and I think that is alot of money for some palm pilot thingy.
    I have another question, where can I download ringtones for free, I am with veriaon wireless. thanks
    Dude...i'd send out a quick retraction of that last post & say sth to the eff. that you will use the "search" function b4 they descend on you.
    Sounds like an impulse buy - you have 15 days to "try it out" so I'd suggest you first do a bunch of reading in this forum as it relates to applications as if there are no applications you'll make significant use of you might as well return the Treo and get a regular phone....good luck in your education process.
    return it and get a free picture phone and a refurb palm 3c thingy from fry's
  5.    #5  
    yeah, I am going from one forum to another ans just searching. thanks for the advice.

Huy, what are you saying, speak english please. I think that we are all old enough to talk proper english not ebonics like some teenagers.
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    Hey Dutch, will the HumorSense plug in work on my Mac?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Doesn't work on mine
    Quote Originally Posted by precious
    yeah, I am going from one forum to another ans just searching. thanks for the advice.

Huy, what are you saying, speak english please. I think that we are all old enough to talk proper english not ebonics like some teenagers.
    careful...re-read you first post.
    I don't know about ebonics. but sumwon hear needz a speelcheker thingy
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Global Posts
    577 Global Posts
    lol bump
  11.    #11  
    yeah I got one word spelled wrong look whos talking monkey.. go back to school.
    Ohh Damm,
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    ladies! ladies!..... you're BOTH pretty!
    it's not a crack house, it's a crack home.
    Proper English includes capitalization and punctuation, if you want to nit-pick...

Find a little humor...
    But ya gotta admit, precious is holding her? own...
    Last edited by treo2die4; 06/01/2005 at 11:45 AM.
    True Dat ;-)
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    I have another question, where can I download ringtones for free, I am with veriaon wireless. thanks

Monkeys can count too. That would be three...

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Monkeys can count too.

lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Monkeys can count too. That would be three...
    huy Wouldn't that be monkies? That's what zsn gut un veriaon wireless. -thx, evil g. host