Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1.    #1  
    This just started today: when I try to use direct connect with bank of america thru splashmoney 4.07, I get a message that reads "Error 2000 'Online banking with BVank of America does not support your version of Quicken software. Please contact Bank of America at 800-933-6262 or visit www.bankof america.com'"

    I have been calling BoA all day, no answers. One rep told me that quicken now handles all of the direct connects so maybe they don't support splashmoney anymore??
  2. #2  
    You need to ask them to enable Quicken on your account. That's all. Don't say anything about other things.

    Al
  3.    #3  
    yeah, i did that...not mentioning it was splashmoney at all...she said my account was enabled and everything looked okay. i tried reloading the software on there...no luck.
  4. #4  
    Do a search on TC. There ware different conbinations of usr, pwd that might work. I got it to work with the same info from my online banking. Others got it with their SSN.

    Al
  5. #5  
    normally for security reasons these type of connections are very sensible with versions of the client software that you are using.

    call your bank and ask the versions of quicken that they work.

    if they work with a specific version, do not mean that it will work with a early version.

    for example a bank that I use MS money here in Brazil uses only MS money 99... this really sucks if you try a newer version the system deny for security reasons, even the protocol is the same.

    so your first step is to call the bank and take note of the versions of quicken that they work with.


    Testing Drive the Lifedrive

    Become a PalmOS Game PalmOS Beta Tester:


    http://www.micromagiclabs.com/beta.html
  6. dwman's Avatar
    Posts
    896 Posts
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by matthew23
    This just started today: when I try to use direct connect with bank of america thru splashmoney 4.07, I get a message that reads "Error 2000 'Online banking with BVank of America does not support your version of Quicken software. Please contact Bank of America at 800-933-6262 or visit www.bankof america.com'"

    I have been calling BoA all day, no answers. One rep told me that quicken now handles all of the direct connects so maybe they don't support splashmoney anymore??
    matthew23,

    Add two zero's in front of your acct#. That did it for me.
  7. #7  
    I tried slpash money, i got an error saying i wasnt enabled......Now they want to charge 9.95 a month , even though it was free before they converted me from fleet to BOA
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by ruckus2k1
    I tried slpash money, i got an error saying i wasnt enabled......Now they want to charge 9.95 a month , even though it was free before they converted me from fleet to BOA
    Same for me.
  9. dwman's Avatar
    Posts
    896 Posts
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by ruckus2k1
    I tried slpash money, i got an error saying i wasnt enabled......Now they want to charge 9.95 a month , even though it was free before they converted me from fleet to BOA
    If you have direct deposit, it's free.
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by dwman
    If you have direct deposit, it's free.
    I have direct deposit and they still are asking me to pay a monthly fee.
    -Cal
  11. #11  
    Cal: Call them. They will fix it. (I work for Bank of America - - the company is all about keeping customers right now!)
  12. #12  
    Same here, and I asked about waiving it (I have direct deposit and 3 accounts with them as well) and they still said no. They only offered me the 2 month free trial. =(

    Maybe I am missing the magic phrase?


    Quote Originally Posted by Cal
    I have direct deposit and they still are asking me to pay a monthly fee.

    Sprint PCS user since 1999

    -=-=-
    Palm IIIC -> Palm M100 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P
    Do I count as a Palm addict if I still have my original Palm IIIC?
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
  13. cue79's Avatar
    Posts
    357 Posts
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    #13  
    The issue you're having may have to do with the North East upgrade they are doing this weekend.. I'm a former Fleet customer in NYC, and this is the weekend where I have no online banking access as they are upgrading the entire system.. I'm actually hoping to be able to use SplashMoney when they finish as they never supported Fleet.
  14. #14  
    I have direct deposit and they wanted me to give then 10 bucks a month for direct connect, for now I am just downloading the file and importing it on splash money desktop. Maybe its only free for certain accounts. Maybe if we call and say were moving to a bank that offers free direct connect they will throw it in.

Posting Permissions