1.    #1  
    My treo has been trough some abuse over the year but now it looks like it's on it's last limb. All of a sudden it keeps hard reseting like once a day and sometimes takes hours to come back on.
    Does it keep a charge? How long does the battery last? Can you make any calls out? Finally, do these issues disappear if its charging (Im also assuming that you have done a hard reset to make sure you don't have an app conflicting somewhere or a corrupt database?)
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

3.    #3  
    I'm not sure if it keeps a charge or not because it'ss hard reset at like 80% I can make and receive calls and I have not restored my phone and it still hard resets like once every 6-12 hours.
    Take the phone to your service provider and have them run a diag on it. See if it they can find anything...
    Palm III > Palm IIIC > Handera 330 > Kyocera 6035 & Sony NR70V > Treo 600 > Treo650 & Palm LifeDrive > Modded LifeDrive w/16gig CF > Palm Pre