Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    Hello All,

I made an "impulse buy" (very easy to do w/the treo 650!) and got Kinoma 3EX and Producer - I run OSX. What else, besides convert my own movies and watch them, can I do with this? Anyone have any good ideas for how to use this software to the fullest?

TIA,

Robe
    Quote Originally Posted by RobeJazz
    Hello All,

I made an "impulse buy" (very easy to do w/the treo 650!) and got Kinoma 3EX and Producer - I run OSX. What else, besides convert my own movies and watch them, can I do with this? Anyone have any good ideas for how to use this software to the fullest?

TIA,

Robe
    I use my PC as a video recorder and convert a copy with Producer. I then choose which shows I will watch during my bus commute and drop them on the card in the morning.

For those who care, and I know you all do, it's usually two days worth (as I bike commute 3 days a week) of the Daily Show. If it's not the daily show then it's possibly Frontline but with Nip/Tuck coming up AND Battlestar, you never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    I use my PC as a video recorder and convert a copy with Producer. I then choose which shows I will watch during my bus commute and drop them on the card in the morning.

For those who care, and I know you all do, it's usually two days worth (as I bike commute 3 days a week) of the Daily Show. If it's not the daily show then it's possibly Frontline but with Nip/Tuck coming up AND Battlestar, you never know.
    so, you hooked up a converter box to your PC?

would you really watch nip/tuck on the bus? what looks would you get when the doc is "consulting" someone.

i usually just do half hour comedies and try not to laugh too hard.

oh yeah, Boooooomer. :P
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.