Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks!
    A couple of the screws that hold mine together fell out. And I never loosened them or tried to disassemble the unit. Another example of great quality control.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    I replaced two missing screws in my Treo 650 a couple of months ago and I checked today and one of the screws is missing (I don't remember if the missing one is one of the ones I replaced).

BTW: The 'loose screw' term to indicate madness is used in India too (atleast the part of the country that I am from)
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    A little dab from a hot glue gun works good and still letsya take it apart later i never had any luck with loctite and plastic.
    You can always put scotch tape over the screws to prevent them from moving and falling out.
    Flash demos, reviews of PDA and smartphone apps and contests at Palm Discovery . How to do Palm resets. T/T2/T3/Treo screws
    Any idea where I can get the Screws?
    Check previous replies including mine as well as my sig for links to places that sell the screws.
    Flash demos, reviews of PDA and smartphone apps and contests at Palm Discovery . How to do Palm resets. T/T2/T3/Treo screws
    The Wiha tools are outstanding quality, so finely machined that the Torx scews often stick to them as if they were magnetized--but they aren't. They make a lot of cheaper Torx drivers look like junk.

Try http://micro-tools.com/ for the screws, if they don't have them they'll be able to tell you who does. They specialize in watch and camera tools and parts, these screws are used in those fields too.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12