1.    #1  
    Do you know any other programs that do the same job as the precious CALLFILTER. Unfortunatelly the developer is facing personal problems, and I think it will take long since he will release the new version for 650

Waiting for your replies.
    Christopher
    katris
    Callshield, Buzzoff ?
    Buzzoff for some reason allows the call to come through before it blocks it. So you get half a ring, and a flash of whos calling, then it takes action. Not very Kosher if your girlfriend is in earshot or eyesight of your phone. I mean noones that stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by thomasanderson
    Buzzoff for some reason allows the call to come through before it blocks it. So you get half a ring, and a flash of whos calling, then it takes action. Not very Kosher if your girlfriend is in earshot or eyesight of your phone. I mean noones that stupid.
    Exactly how stupid are we talking? "Stupid enough to cheat on your GF" kind of stupid?
    Palm III -> Palm Vx -> Clie T615c -> Clie T665c -> Tungsten T|3 -> Treo 650 -> Trew 700W (for a few days) -> XV6700 -> Moto Q
    http://geckotek.blogspot.com
    Stop it dude. Are you serious? Well if your one of the lames who is faithful to your girlfriend, then I'm probably the guy shes cheating on "you" with.
    whoa ... that was a low blow.. lol.. anyone try callshield ?
    The only time I ever made a mistake was when i thought I did and was mistaken.
    Quote Originally Posted by donric609
    anyone try callshield ?
    I've been using callshield for about 3 weeks now. I've uninstalled and re-installed each time after trying mring, mp3ringer? and don't even get me started on ringo.

I like the GUI and there is alot of flexibility in the rules. I like being able to set the priority.

Looks like I now need to register it.
    Stop it dude. Are you serious? Well if your one of the lames who is faithful to your girlfriend, then I'm probably the guy shes cheating on "you" with.
    ROFLMAO!!!!! Whatever dude. Got no gf at the moment, and if I did the one thing I guarantee you is the type of girl I date wouldn't cheat on me...let alone w/ a type of guy that cheats also.

Seems there's a whole society of ppl out there that just thinks it's normal to cheat....but there are a few of us around that find life more enjoyable (less drama) and find it more honorable to just be honest with our significant others. When I feel the need to cheat, I just break up since I obviously don't have a strong enough feeling for the one I'm with.

Sorry for the hijacking of the thread. I won't be responding to this subject anymore.
    Palm III -> Palm Vx -> Clie T615c -> Clie T665c -> Tungsten T|3 -> Treo 650 -> Trew 700W (for a few days) -> XV6700 -> Moto Q
    http://geckotek.blogspot.com
    Global Posts
    268 Global Posts
    I used to use Call Filter and it was fine.

Based on this thread I tried mring, ringo, phone tech etc...

Ringo: Tried 3 versions, won't play any sound when you select an MP3 ringtone. I have the lates Pocketunes delux.

mring worked, but doesn't seem to support silencing the call with the side buttons which are the only ones exposed when the phone is in the case and phone technician only supports one universal mp3 ringtone.

Anybody know of a 650 solution that lets you

1. select a ringtone based on category or phone number,
    2. Supports silencing the ring from the side buttons
    3. Actually works...

Thanks
    Mark F Chinsky
    I liked call filter's ability to play the incomming phone number as the ring. Do any of the above apps( or others ) suitably replace this call filter function?

thanks
    LightWav blocks callers too.

DK
    "Tell all your friends about me!"

I tried CF 1.2 on my treo 650 (GSM), the ignore call feature is still workable.

I'm just curious.. if it's "lame" to be faithful, and you're *obviously* cheating, why do you need to hide your phone calls? If it's a *known fact* that everyone cheats, I'm sure your girlfriend won't mind your extra curricular activities since she know she's with a playa I'd also like to know how you feel about her cheating since, according to your theory, she is.

Bek

ps I've actually been using the beta of CallShield *somewhat successfully* for a whole week now! lol...
    I'm going to give CallShield a try.

On a side note...I'll have to agree with ThomasAnderson but only to the extent that it seems most people *do* cheat nowadays like it's nothing. And while most females reading this threat would disagree, MY EXPERIENCE has shown that it's women who are looser these days than men with their lovin'. LOL. My ex-wife cheated many many times and I didn't know anything about it until she confessed them all to me after our divorce. My friends have had the same issue, and most of my male friends are as faithful as can be, like me. So, yeah, maybe guys who are faithful ARE lame.