1.    #1  
    I have tried locking my phone, but that only prevents outgoing-calls. My Wife called me today on my T650. I had the ringer on, but I was at work, so i was fumbling around in my pocket to silence the ringer, & I thought all was good.

My Wife then calls me back & I answered that call. She advised me that I must have hit the send button. She heard several minutes of conversation between me & my client.

I am used to clam-shell phones, so there is a learning curve to familiarize myself with on the T650.

Would TreoGuard assist me w/ this type of task??? http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...1&prodID=53829

If not could someone make a recommendation, please???
    I'm not weird... I'm gifted!!!
    TreoGuard works for me.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by ksmith80209
    TreoGuard works for me.
    Cool... Thanks!!! any other recommendations???
    PhoneTechnician from Hobbyist software is similar, I think. But I use TreoGuard.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    I also like KeepOff.
    evilghost, do you know of an application that will prevent the screen from being turned on by an alarm?
    Quote Originally Posted by jamespaulritter
    evilghost, do you know of an application that will prevent the screen from being turned on by an alarm?
    I do, or at least I think it would, but dang if I forgot it. I saw the thread today. Give me a second, lemme dig.
    Kill-Touchscreen? Never tried it, let me know;
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=80148
    Thanks but it was an app to disable the touch screen. It dosent prevent the screen from lighting up. I have googled and been all over this board, handango and palm gear but no luck. All the apps that I have checked out prevent the screen from lighting up due to key presses but not alarms. Thanks though.
    That application disables the touchscreen; it doesn't control whether the screen lights up or not.

It's not smart - when the touchscreen is disabled, it's disabled - no taps get through. It's not a keyguard and it doesn't do anything to the keyboard buttons.
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by ksmith80209
    TreoGuard works for me.
    I ended up downloading TreoGuard last night & it works like a charm. It's exactly what I was looking for...
    For all who care I found out Poweron will stop an alarm from turning the Treo screen on.
    What I also realized was that "Treo alert manager" dosent turn on your screen anyway. So no dadgum app is needed to keep the screen off anyway duh