Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Been looking at Innopocket's website every day to find when "coming soon" would be gone - and it is!

http://www.innopocket.com/web/showSu...=10072&catid=2
    Palm Vx => M505 => M515 => T =>T3 =>T5 =>Treo 650 => Treo 700P (Verizon)
    oh thank you jebus!!

now i wait to see what you guys say about it

and although it is a pre-order, its still good
    Just got the email this morning. Judging from the way that their previous estimates have been (end of March. end of April. end of May), I'll wait until other have theirs before actually ordering one.

I want to inform you our Treo 650 Magnesium case available to pre-order
    now.
    The estitam ship date will be end of June, 2005.

Here is the web link.

http://www.innopocket.com/web/showPr...e&code=HT-3110

Thanks for your continuing patience. (They are nice: think they'll be
    worth
    it)...
    Cool. I was just about to break down and get the alu one.

Nevermind. End of June shipping!!!! Can't wait.
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    I wonder if this one will not scratch up like the aluminum one... it certainly (from the photos posted on their site) doesn't look nearly as good as the aluminum though....
    Shahrum Amiri
    Treo 680 Cingular
  6.    #6  
    Not sure how exited I am about the magnesium, but the double hinge is looking very attractive. The single hinge didn't bother me with graffitti. I can work around it when I thumb type. But, when I have a stylus in my hand, then go to type, it's a real pain.

Best hard case I ever owned was from my ooold Palm Vx. It had a kind of "rubberized" paint and it lasted for over a year (about as long as I've owned a handheld!)
    Palm Vx => M505 => M515 => T =>T3 =>T5 =>Treo 650 => Treo 700P (Verizon)
    Am I the only one who thinks from the graphic and the lack of mention in the text that there is no protection over the screen - unlike their aluminum case?
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    I dont care for screen protection. I popped out the plastic cover on my aluminum hard plastic case. I do use a clear screen cover directly on the T650 however, I just wanted access to the touchscreen without opening the door.
    Shahrum Amiri
    Treo 680 Cingular
    Why do you want to touch the screen? I use the five way navigation buttons and I almost never have to touch the screen. I was thinking about getting a new set of stylus, but I hardly use it.

Al
    I was going ot start a new thread abotu this but i will ask it here

this double hinge and being able to open all the way up as compared to the Al one...please explain
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hofo_mofo
    I was going ot start a new thread abotu this but i will ask it here

this double hinge and being able to open all the way up as compared to the Al one...please explain
    I believe that means that you'll be able to fold the door completely back like a book.

And some people's fingers are just too larger to really comfortably and easily use the 5-way navigator. It's easier to just tap the screen and much quicker.
    Shahrum Amiri
    Treo 680 Cingular
    Quote Originally Posted by shahrum
    I believe that means that you'll be able to fold the door completely back like a book.

And some people's fingers are just too larger to really comfortably and easily use the 5-way navigator. It's easier to just tap the screen and much quicker.
    oh cool I hope there isnt a screen protector as people are saying. I think I may be purchasing this case to see how it compares to my Vaja T66
    No screen protection? Why would they do such a thing? The most delicate part of your treo unprotected while the other solid part are protected. That doesn't make any sense.

Al
    I pre-ordered one yesterday and got confirmed by E-mail that it has a clear plastic cover in front of the screen (which I find very usefull).
    Global Posts
    684 Global Posts
    I love the new features (hinge/internal SD slot/larger D-Pad cutout), but I don't care for the color. I don't find this product compelling enough to dump my $30 aluminum version. If I hadn't bought the aluminum version I'd be all over it though. These cases are killer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Treolo
    No screen protection? Why would they do such a thing? The most delicate part of your treo unprotected while the other solid part are protected. That doesn't make any sense.

Al
    see this is why i have a vaja case (ivolution) i have an unobstructed use of my screen...i put my own screen protector which i like
    Whoever gets their hands on this first, the rest of us would certainly appreciate a review and pics of the case with the hinge fully opened backwards. Curious they didn't have any pics of it in that mode...
    Treo 680 Graphite, Unlocked GSM (FW: MW01.50 | SW: TREO680-1.04-ROW | HW: A)
    Yes, whoever gets it first, please report back to us in detail! Thanks, Casey.
    hey guys, i may be mistaken, but i believe that the two hinges are not to make the case fully opened backwards, but to strengthen the one weak hinge they were using before. i have the rhino skin version of the same case, and it only has one hinge, which almost immediately started to have a lot of play in it.
    it's not a crack house, it's a crack home.
    Those who are pre-ordering, are you choosing regular shipping or expedited? Reg shipping takes a month?
    Well, it isn't perfect and it makes me crazy, but I still do love my Treo!
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast