Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    however- the sd holder is very useful on the ipaq model. it's on the backside of the flip cover so it doesn't add any bulk. since they made the case for the treo with the screen open and such, the sd holder had to go on the back.

also- you need a slight bump out for the belt clip peg to anchor into... on the ipaq case- theres a molded ridge around it, with this one- it's the sd holder plateau. either way you can't have a completely flat/flush back with the option of the belt clip.
    Treo 800w 8/08
    Nokia N800
    previously: Treo 700wx 12/06, Sprint 6700 3/06; Treo 650 11/04; Treo 600 1/04 (gone); Samsung i500 (gone); Hitachi G1000 11/03 (gone); Nokia 7110 5/00(best phone ever)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenundrum
    however- the sd holder is very useful on the ipaq model. it's on the backside of the flip cover so it doesn't add any bulk. since they made the case for the treo with the screen open and such, the sd holder had to go on the back.

also- you need a slight bump out for the belt clip peg to anchor into... on the ipaq case- theres a molded ridge around it, with this one- it's the sd holder plateau. either way you can't have a completely flat/flush back with the option of the belt clip.
    i think im the minority in this case...i dont use a belt clip so i wouldnt need the "bump" which i saw in the pics, nor the sd card holder...just want it flat but hey who knows what will happen...and I mean i was thinking here of just geting the Alumnium one, but then wondered how i would i type not being able to fold away the front over
    I agree, the SD holder would be nice if it doesn't add more bulk to the case, but it does so it is not a good idea. I would advise Innopocket to release a No-SD card holder version for people like us who just need simplicity.

Al
    I agree the SD holder a big mistake
    i'm wondering if it wouldve been better to flip the front cover below instead of to the side, similar to how vaja has their flipper case, but having it fold completely (or as much as possible) to the back
    Treo 800w 8/08
    Nokia N800
    previously: Treo 700wx 12/06, Sprint 6700 3/06; Treo 650 11/04; Treo 600 1/04 (gone); Samsung i500 (gone); Hitachi G1000 11/03 (gone); Nokia 7110 5/00(best phone ever)
    Has anyone bothered emailing Innopocket to tell them that:
    1. The SD card holder seems to be defective.
    2. Many of us don't want the SD part anyway because it simply adds too much bulk.

Anyone?
    Well, it isn't perfect and it makes me crazy, but I still do love my Treo!
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
    I just did
    Global Posts
    593 Global Posts
    I am still waiting for mine...hope I won't be disappointed. Am using the T66 for now (sometimes altenating with the zcover and Speck skin case). Geeesh, I have spent so much $$$ for this baby.
    The Doctor is IN!
    Gadget: Rogers Treo 680 (unlocked) GSM
    Cases: Still deciding
    Wow, thanks guys for posting your comments! After reading these, I've decided to hold off on the Mag case. The comments on the extra bulk and weight compared to the aluminum case made me change my mind!
    I emailed innopocket and info@innopocket.com and told them to get rid of the bulk and create a simple case. (well, not exactly with those words)

Al
    I just got a reply from innopocket and they say they will consider my suggestion.

I hope they do,

Al
    I just got a reply also. I told them:
    1) The sd holders dont seem to work correctly.

2) Our general consensus is that users would rather have a slimmer case with no holder. And did Innopocket take a poll on that subject and what were there results.

There response was:
    Hi James Ritter,

Thanks for your information, but we did fix the SD holder problem already.
    Regards,
    Ben

There are alot of people in the world that can only handle 1 question at a time.
    Can someone post pictures of the belt clip? I would like to know how far out the case extends when on a belt, and where the attachment is on the case itself. On other cases it seems that the mount point is to low, allowing the top of the case to lean outwards.
    Zane
    Did you see this pic? You can tell the clip is half the thickness of the case. But someone feel free to post a better pic.
    Global Posts
    684 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jamespaulritter
    There are alot of people in the world that can only handle 1 question at a time.
    LOL. I work with a bunch of them.
    jamespaulritter,
    Thanks for the pic. That is the best view of the SD holder I have seen. Innopocket definitely needs to offer a version without the holder!
    Zane
  17.    #117  
    Got my Magnum today. Must say that after waiting for it for months, I'm pretty disappointed.

The SD card holer section adds not only bulk if one were to carry it in their pocket but, it prevents the cover from swinging all the way around so it doesn't lay flat.

The SD card holder, for it's added bulk is completely useless - wouldn't trust in to hold anthing of value.

Someone wants it for half price, let me know.
    Palm Vx => M505 => M515 => T =>T3 =>T5 =>Treo 650 => Treo 700P (Verizon)
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    Anyone from Innopocket listening?
    Anyone who had the aluminum one and had signal trouble, finding it any better with the magnum?
    i had the aluminum one and it did not have an issue with it. have the magnum now, and it works great! on the other hand, i also had trouble with an sd card sliding out of the top slot. i was able to remedy it by using small layers of tape against the case from the inside to put a bit more pressure against the inserted sd card. works fine now, but a bit dissapointed about having to ghetto rig it to work.
    it's not a crack house, it's a crack home.
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast