Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    593 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kabuto
    hey guys, i may be mistaken, but i believe that the two hinges are not to make the case fully opened backwards, but to strengthen the one weak hinge they were using before. i have the rhino skin version of the same case, and it only has one hinge, which almost immediately started to have a lot of play in it.
    Well, according to the web site, "All cases have double-hinged covers that fold completely out of way."

So, I think the door can fold all the way back for better access to the Treo.
    The Doctor is IN!
    Gadget: Rogers Treo 680 (unlocked) GSM
    Cases: Still deciding
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTreoGuy
    Those who are pre-ordering, are you choosing regular shipping or expedited? Reg shipping takes a month?
    I did regular shipping when I got the aluminum case and had it in a matter of days. Definitely under a week.

-A
    Thu 02/06/2005 22:14

Hello there

I along with others over at Treo Central are deeply interested in the new Treo 650 Magnesium case. However we are confused. This All cases have double-hinged covers that fold completely out of way has us confused. Would you mind answering this question in this thread http://discuss.treocentral.com/showthread.php?t=85953

We all really appreciate your amazing products and look forward to your reply

All the best

Kristopher A
    Hofo_mofo
    Quote Originally Posted by Aether
    I did regular shipping when I got the aluminum case and had it in a matter of days. Definitely under a week.

-A
    Did you buy directly from Innopocket? Their site says 3 to 4 weeks for regular shipping.
    Well, it isn't perfect and it makes me crazy, but I still do love my Treo!
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
    Did you buy directly from Innopocket? Their site says 3 to 4 weeks for regular shipping.
    Yes. I bought it direct when it was first released.

-A
    Global Posts
    684 Global Posts
    Just wait a bit longer and TreoCentral or Ipaqcases or some other discount vendor will have the case. Then it will be cheaper and will ship faster. Reviews will be out by then too.
    Quote Originally Posted by DocGo
    Well, according to the web site, "All cases have double-hinged covers that fold completely out of way."

So, I think the door can fold all the way back for better access to the Treo.
    glad to hear that i was mistaken, this case is looking better every day! thanks for gettting us some clarification hofo.
    it's not a crack house, it's a crack home.
    A picture is worth a million words and this is what you get from the lastest picture from innopocket:

http://www.innopocket.com/web/produc...6317341910.jpg

http://www.innopocket.com/web/produc...3153950904.jpg

I'm buying this case no matter what

Al
    Global Posts
    593 Global Posts
    Hmmm, I really like the design....might just order this one...sheeesh, I have already spent so much on cases and other accessories for my Treo. Oh, well )
    The Doctor is IN!
    Gadget: Rogers Treo 680 (unlocked) GSM
    Cases: Still deciding
    i would love to see a side by side comparrison of this and the alluminum case. i have the alluminum and it's way too big for me. i want to see if this form factor is a little smaller.

yay for magnesium!
    From Mr Peter Arts today. "Sammy, Got the following today from InnoPocket. Their new magnesium case for the Treo 650 can now be pre-ordered via this link. This offers all the advantages of their aluminum case, plus a slimmer form-factor, stronger/lighter metal, and a double-hinged lid that will fold completely out of the way of the Treo's keyboard."

http://portal.treobits.com/index.php...single&ide=764
    I currently use the form fit leather case from Palm/Handspring on my Treo 650 since I keep my phone in my pocket. Any ideas whether this magnesium case will be too thick for my pocket?
    Well, it isn't perfect and it makes me crazy, but I still do love my Treo!
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
    The aluminun case add a bit of bulk to the Treo, but the magnesium case should add less bulk and weight less.

Al
    Has anyone actually question how the SD cards stay in there?
    It looks like 2 normal SD Slots and the SD cards click in like a regular Slot.
    And they cards stick out like that normally and not covered.

I'd be very afraid to put my SD cards in this case like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Treolo
    The aluminun case add a bit of bulk to the Treo, but the magnesium case should add less bulk and weight less.

Al
    They've now added that bumped out area on the back to hold the SD cards. If anything I'd say this case is going to be bulkier.
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    Got mine preordered Yay!
    Shahrum Amiri
    Treo 680 Cingular
    I have the aluminum innopocket case, and the problem I have with it is that the microphone is pretty much covered up by the case, so people I have been speaking to have said that my voice is a bit muffled - it is much clearer when the case is removed.

Its difficult to tell, but it looks like this could still be an issue with the new case - anyone have more info on that?
    Quote Originally Posted by lte1000
    I have the aluminum innopocket case, and the problem I have with it is that the microphone is pretty much covered up by the case, so people I have been speaking to have said that my voice is a bit muffled - it is much clearer when the case is removed.

Its difficult to tell, but it looks like this could still be an issue with the new case - anyone have more info on that?
    unfortunately no one can tell yet...as not many if not anyone has the case to review
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast