Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    I have just received my treo. I don't know why I did not get one sooner.

Anyway, I have a screen protector on it. I prefer to carry it in my pocket. I do not put keys or change in the same pocket. Is there anything I should worry about? I have the screen protected. What about the keyboard?

I do not want to put it in a case becasue it becomes to thick.
    Quote Originally Posted by hal3146

Anyway, I have a screen protector on it. I prefer to carry it in my pocket. I do not put keys or change in the same pocket. Is there anything I should worry about? I have the screen protected. What about the keyboard?

dust in/on the contacts, maybe. I use the Palm T650 case, & keep it in my pocket, & I hardly notice it...
    I'm not weird... I'm gifted!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by hal3146

sometimes my treo 650 gets kinda pissed at movements (i have it in my painters jeans), and so sometimes the antenna will shut off..but other than that its fine
    I use a boxwave case and a screen protector. No problems here but I do replace the screen protector every other month. I worry about tiny particles getting in or underneath the screen. Make sure you also dedicate a pocket for your Treo...
    call me crazy but no case, no screen protector. in my front left pocket everywhere I go for about 3 months, not one scratch on the phone or screen itself, works for me
    Check here if you would like to get more info on this topic:
    http://discuss.treocentral.com/showt...arrying+pocket
    I have my wallet in one front pocket and my change and small Swiss Army knife in the other. I could potentially feel comfortable with the Treo in a front pocket of my dress pants -- but when I go to jeans ?!?

I prefer my belt clip horizontal holster -- works for everything but swimtrunks.

Cheers, Perry.
    Global Posts
    962 Global Posts
    keys, coins and wallet - front left.
    Treo 650 (and sometimes my little VZW samsung too) - front right.
    I have the included screen protector.

No problems. Jeans, dress pants, whatever.
    I must have fat thighs.
    I did not liuke it to start with, but got used to it in the front right pocket (no case)
    I've been carrying my Treo in my front pocket since December of 03, when I got my 600, and now with my 650. Never a problem. But you will want TreoGuard or something similar to keep from accidentally making or answering / hanging up on calls.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Dedicated front left pocket no case or screen protector (add size and decrease practicality) No problems since the 600.
    Everex Freestyle - Casio E-105 - Palm Vx - Treo 90 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Treo 650 - Treo 700p -Centro
    Front pocket, nude cept for screen protector for the past 4 months. No issues and looks good as new.