1.    #1  
    I found this code here ...

http://www.palmzone.net/modules.php...er=asc&start=15

Someone give it a try, since I have a Treo 600 and can't confirm if this code works or not.

*#*#89155271#
    The unlock code for everyone's palm is different and unique. The unlock code for one person's palm will not work on another.
    Global Posts
    478 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by adamstew
    The unlock code for everyone's palm is different and unique. The unlock code for one person's palm will not work on another.

It is possible to have a "back door" code that works on all phone although I am not saying that this is it...

rob
    Incredible as it seems, this code seems to be universal. It just told me that my SIM was now "unlocked". I don't have another SIM to try with my phone, though...can somebody else give it a shot and report back?!

Hmm...or is this simply the "SIM Lock" being removed (from reply #2, above)?... Ugh.
    Last edited by enav; 05/31/2005 at 01:45 PM.
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    No it does not work. Just tried it with a different SIM. I think it just unlocks the SIM if a password has been assigned to it?
    It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer- Albert Einstein.

Palm M505> Palm Tungsten E> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Sony Ericsson P1i (running Styletap BETA)> iPhone 3G 16GB

Macbook Pro 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
    Yup, I think you're right, Hicks...
    So this is just like the *#*#1234# code that was floating around a few months ago?