Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but unlock codes are specific to the individual phone. Thus, there is no ONE unlock code that will work for everyone. Each code is unique to the individual phone.
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Allow me to personally vouch for the mytreo.net unlock thread. Provided you have the updated firmware (3.05 or 3.06), the update is a snap. Plus I used a Cingular 64k SIM and I was able to make and receive calls.

My advice, just DO it!
    -Craig J.

Visor Platinum -= Clie T615CS -= treo 600 -=treo 650 -= Tilt
    "In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move. "
    -Douglas Adams
  3. hsk
    Global Posts
    284 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cphil674
    Allow me to personally vouch for the mytreo.net unlock thread. Provided you have the updated firmware (3.05 or 3.06), the update is a snap. Plus I used a Cingular 64k SIM and I was able to make and receive calls.
    The PM they send you on the thread gives you the updated firmware if you don't already have it (I did) but I wasn't positive that it really worked, because of the Rogers/Fido thing. I tried it overseas and I can say for sure that it worked because my prepaid local SIM worked just fine.
    Last edited by hsk; 06/26/2005 at 01:43 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by hsk
    Here's the link - http://mytreo.net/forum/index.php/topic,12161.570.html you have to request it, but you get a response right away. You have to run the program, follow the readme instructions.
    Tried to go here but it just took me to the main mytreo page. Perhaps they removed this thread (or perhaps you have to log in as a member first). Any ideas? Scott
  5. hsk
    Global Posts
    284 Global Posts
    It looks like they moved it. It's here now:
    http://mytreo.net/forum/index.php/topic,13667.0.html
    If you still have problems pm me and I'll send you the zip file (I still have it).
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12