Global Posts
    353 Global Posts
    Hi everyone,

I noticed when I use my Treo650 for a long conversation, the phone gets really really hot. Does this normailly happen to everyone? My screen dims and the light goes out, and most of the time I use my earpiece... But I still notice that the entire phone seems to get really warm. My battery is fine I have no issues with it. As a matter of fact my battery life is really good. I just don't want it to burn out or something... Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

KAOS
    There is something wrong with your battery, people were actually injured with the over heating batteries in the kyocera 7135. Its going to j@ck up your phone also.
    Global Posts
    790 Global Posts
    Uh, no..there's nothing wrong with the phone, You use the radio a lot (phone/data) and it gets WARM. Nothing to see here, move along.
    You might try out a program that turns your screen off during a call...there are a bunch that do it...try one out and see if it helps?
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Using the radio during a call will make the phone warm up a bit but it should NOT get hot.
    Wouter
    KAOS does your phone get realy warm or realy hot?
    Quote Originally Posted by jamespaulritter
    KAOS does your phone get realy warm or realy hot?

warm - egg does not cook
    hot - egg cooks.
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
    Quote Originally Posted by Otter Emperor
    warm - egg does not cook
    hot - egg cooks.
    Otters got the answer, KAOSWLF crack an egg on the Treo next time it overheats and let us know if it just made a mess or if your able to have breakfast!