1.    #1  
    My Treo 300 finally bit the dust. So I took it back to the Sprint store where they tested it. They then told me that they would ship me a Samsung i500. I asked for a Treo 600. No, the i500 was all they would offer. Ouch!! Anyone have any ideas how I can stay in the Treo family?
    Quote Originally Posted by airsyspro
    My Treo 300 finally bit the dust. So I took it back to the Sprint store where they tested it. They then told me that they would ship me a Samsung i500. I asked for a Treo 600. No, the i500 was all they would offer. Ouch!! Anyone have any ideas how I can stay in the Treo family?
    You could ask them if it was possible to pay the difference between the I500 and the Treo 600?
    Palm III > Palm IIIC > Handera 330 > Kyocera 6035 & Sony NR70V > Treo 600 > Treo650 & Palm LifeDrive > Modded LifeDrive w/16gig CF > Palm Pre
    Why not sell the samsung and use the money to buy a 300? I am on my third or fourth one. It is about 50 bucks to replace. The refurbs I have had are as good as new ones. At that price they are basically disposable items.