1.    #1  
    So I have the Bluetooth ,and we know it works with the tre650 but can someone explain to me in simple terms how do I get ANY GPS software and which one works for palm.

So in short I have
    - Treo 650 GSM

- Tomtom Bluetooth Receiver

I need
    - Which Software?

Thanks, sorry read the bt 650 posts and could not get answer!!!

Many Thanks dudes/dudettes...

Adzo
    --------------------------------------

Treo 600 -> Dell Axim x50v -> Treo 650
    Global Posts
    244 Global Posts
    Tom Tom makes some of the best GPS software out there and since you have a TomTom GPS, that's where I would start. Just download the latest version for the treo650, I think Nav 5 is latest, connect and go. I played around with the Palm version at CES, it was by far the best interface I've seen and the maps were fairly up to date.

Is there a specific problem you are having or are you just looking for recommendations?
  3.    #3  
    That's the thing, I have a GPS receiver and was running and I am still running a Dell Pocket PC OS PDA. Thus can't upgrade as still need my Pocket PC.

Whats the best for Palm, all I want to know is where do I buy the software from be it Tom Tom Nav 4 or whatever...
  4.    #4  
    Also, when I said that the GPS works with Treo, I had read it does, having actually tried to pair it with the treo I can't seem to do it any clues on how I get this done?
    Treo screen asks for two types of pairing car kita nd hot sync, which one to use, I've tried both!!
    Global Posts
    244 Global Posts
    If you check the license agreement with your TomTom software, I'm fairly certain you have install rights for 2 devices. So I think you can install on both PPC and Palm under the agreement.

Wish I could help on the pairing, I just remembered that it worked, I don't remember what we did to make it connect.

I think DrDoom is using a TomTom receiver with his 650, try looking a few threads down on the main page for his responses. You might wanna consolidate with that thread for more responses.
  6.    #6  
    Thanks jberger. Will do...but looks like all on hold till I get back from Frankfurt business trip...

Thanks